GOT7 BAMBAM

Requested by @ptv_abby13

I'm about to go home from night classes for yoga, and I realized that I was supposed to be home soon. I needed to make food for Bambam. He must be starving. I get into my car quickly but safely.

As soon as I got home, I went into my room to change into a different pair of sweats and a new tank top. I rush into the kitchen as I tied my hair up into a bun that turned out to be a birds nest and began to cook.

I threw the veggies into the pan as the rice began to fry. I cracked a few eggs and tossed them into the stirred fried rice. I continue to make fried rice as I began to make the rest of the main dishes. As soon as I finished, I packed them into lunch boxes and put them into a bag.

I rushed outside and locked the door. I went into my car and drove to his studio where he and the rest of the members practice. I park my car and walk into the building. I was down the hall and knock onto the door when I reached their practice room. JB opens the door with a big smile as he sees me. I raise the bags in my hand and he wipes the sweat off of his forehead, "you don't always have to bring us food everyday." He says as he opens the door wider for me to enter. "No, it's okay, I want to." I say as I walked towards the corner where their small couch is set and sat down. I placed the food on the side as I laughed at the members being all sweating and out of breath.

I laugh at every member but soon realized that I missed one member to laugh at. "Hey, where's bambam?" I asked no one in particular.

"He said he was going to main office for something." Yugyeom shrugged.

I then stood up to look for bambam, "I'll be right back." I let the members know that I'll be looking for him. They nod as they continued to practice.

I then walked back the way where I came but but soon stop to notice a door was creaked open. I slowly made my way cowards the door and soon notice it was the storage closet. I look into the room without moving the door to see, I see BamBam's back facing me.

A groan was heard from him, "bambam?" I said as I slowly opened the door so I can see him clearly. "Oh? Noona!" Bambam said as he was startled by my sudden presence. He goes to the corner and quickly zips up his pants. He turns around quickly to face me but soon looks at the floor. I look down to see what he was looking at and it was a picture of me in a black bikini from last summer. I chuckled awkwardly.

"Uh.." I say as I was lost for words.

"Noona, it's not what it looks like." He says quickly.

"Really? It looks like you were just jerking off to a picture of me." I say I pointed to the picture that he picked up from the ground. He looks away from embarrassment. I chuckled lightly as I walked towards him.

He steps back a bit as I continued to step forward. His back hits the wall gently and a smirk grew across my face as he looks down at me.

I palm his pants and a deep exhale was brushed against my hair as he breathed out. I look up at him with lust in my eyes as I kissed him gently. He quickly stops kissing me, "Noona, this isn't right." He says.

"But it is." I say as his button down shirt was fully unbutton, turning me on and wanting to just do things with him. I kiss him again and he doesn't hesitate to kiss me back. This time, he takes over.

He grips onto my wrists and pushes me up against the wall as my legs wrapped around his waist. His waist naturally against me. His lips placed against my neck as he nibbles on it gently as a soft moan escapes my lips.

"Take off your shirt." He commanded.

As he commanded, I took it off as his arms wraps around my lower back and he places wet kisses on my collarbone. His hands lead to the clip of my bra and he unclasps it himself. "That's much better." He chuckles lowly.

"Take this off." I say as I referred to the white button down shirt he had on. He takes it off as I was still against the wall and my legs wrapped around his waist. I look him as my eyes widened a little. He looks at me, "what's wrong?" He asks.

"You seem excited." I say as I refer to his erection poking my inner thigh. He chuckles a bit and looks down, "yeah.. I am. Quite a lot, actually." He says as he looks back up at me. I smile at his as he puts me down from being pushed up against the wall.

"Let's get busy." I say as I unbuckles his belt. My kisses went down to his waistline as I slid his pants down. I then slide his boxers down and lick his tip. A quick exhale escapes his mouth as his head tilted back.

His hand tugged onto my hair and he pushes my head closer so that I can take all of him in my mouth. I bob my head faster and faster. I take in all of him for one last time and the next thing I know was that warm fluids explored my mouth.

"Did you.. Did you just cum in my mouth?" I asked as his warm liquids dripped down my chin. He smirks, "does it take good?" He asks.

I swallow it, "hm.. It was tasty." I say with a smirk.

The door suddenly opens and reveals Jackson with wide eyes.
"oH MY GOD! FIRST IT WAS MARK, NOW ITS YOU,BAMBAM!!" He screams out and the next thing I know, JB and Youngjae runs over and sees me on my knees with BamBam's hormonal joy stick in my hand.