EXO TAO

I wake up from my quick nap to only see that Tao isn't home yet. He went out about three hours ago to a job interview. Gosh, I really hope he did well.

I get up and soon to prepare food before he comes home. I rinse my hands and put on my panda themed apron. I then started to cut vegetables. I thought it was best to make a stew since it'll be quite cold in January.

I hear the doors unlock and a tall figure enters the house. I then take a look at it's direction to see Tao having quite a stressed expression on his face.

"How was it?" I ask.

He looks down at me caused by our big height difference. He leans in for a quick kiss. "It smells good." He smiles, avoiding my question.

I take it as if he doesn't want to talk about what happened, so I go along. I walk back into the kitchen and toss in the rest of the ingredients. He walks behind me and slaps my ass. "Cute apron." He smirks.

"Thanks. I got it just for you. Doesn't it bring you back to your EXO days?" I ask.

"Yup, where I was a sexy k-idol and you were my obsessed fan." He chuckles.

"You still are sexy." I bite my lip to show my affection towards him.
I walk to him to give him a kiss. He smiles through the kiss and he kisses back a little roughly. I bite his lip and he breaks the kiss to laugh and say, "babe, I didn't know you were such a biter." He smirks.

"I just haven't shown you that side of me yet." I then smirk back to him.

"Oh? Why don't you show me that side of yours then..." He soon carries me. "Wait wait, lower the stove for now." I chuckle. He then lowers it to the lowest because of knowing ourselves, we might take quite a while.

He walks down the hallway with me on his shoulder and we enter our bedroom. He tosses me onto the bed and crawls over me. He purrs as if he was a cat. He loosens his necktie and kisses me quickly after.

He unties my apron that I still had on and tugs onto my shirt, signaling that he wants me to take it off. I take it off and he looks at me like I was the most precious thing in the world. I began to blush.

"Y/N, you're so beautiful." He says sweetly.

"You just noticed?" I say to put in a little humor. He chuckles, "then what about me?" He asks. "Hm... I don't know. Why don't you show me?" I ask giving him a smirk.

He smiles at me, understanding what I'm trying to get at. He kisses me a bit aggressively, but I find it really attractive.

As we kiss, I can feel Tao's erection poking me in my inner thigh as he hovers over me. I smirk and palm his erection.

He looks at me, "you naughty little girl."

He slides down my leggings with my panties along with them and he spreads my legs. As he comes near me while being in between my legs, he unbuckles his belt and slide down his pants. As his erection became bigger in his boxers, I couldn't wait any longer.

"Tao.." I say to get his attention, once he looks at me I say, "I n-need you." I look away as I feel a bit embarrassed. But I did, I really needed him at this very moment. I don't think I can wait.

He looks at me with a smirk, and leans towards me to give me a kiss. As I kiss him back, with no warning at all, he shoved his member inside my womanhood. I was a bit surprised with his length. Sure, we've been in this situation plenty of times, but this particular time.. I really felt like he was showing me a new side of him.

He began to thrust and I began to moan quite loudly.

"T-Tao." I stuttered because he had thrusted hard once again into me.

"Y/N, what's my name?" He says with a smirk.

"T-tAO~" I began to feel knots in my stomach.

"Say it again." He commands.

"I'm going to--" I was cut off by him as he says, "Y/N, just one more time. What's my name??" Tao asks.

"Tao." I moaned as I came. He then cums after me a few seconds.

"Babe, we need a round 7." He says.

"7? We only had round 1." I chuckle.

"Exactly."