GOT7 JR.

"Jinyoung!" I holler to him as I was about to finish making dinner.
"Come down. Dinner's ready." I say and Min Ah, our four year old daughter comes down the stairs with an excited expression.

Soon, he comes down the stairs and sits at the dining table. Min Ah sits at the end of the table with her booster seat as Jinyoung and I sat next to each other.

I place a small plastic bowl in front of Min Ah. She grabs her spoon and scoops her chicken curry with rice. She eats everything but her greens.
I smile as I look at her to remind me of my mother. She didn't like greens either. As for me, I took after my father. We both loved greens.

I took a bite and began to chew onto my homemade chicken curry. I stop chewing as I felt Jinyoung rubbing my thigh. I look at him with my eyebrow raised and he bites into his lip.

I closed my eyes as I had my spoon in my mouth to stop me from making any noise. His hand slips into my panties and his palm rested on my womanhood as his fingers wiggles towards my clit. He rubs me in a circular motion.

"Yum!!" Min Ah says with enjoyment.

I open my eyes to look at her with a smile. She smiles brightly as she took after her Jinyoung. Her eyes closes slightly as she smiles big.

"It's really good! Better than last time!" Min ah says slowly as she struggles with her words.

I chuckle as I say, "here have some more." I grabbed the serving spoon and placed more greens on her plate.

"No mommy! I don't like that." She whines. I chuckle and put the spoon back in it's place and continued to finish my plate.

Jinyoung inserts a finger and a low moan escapes my mouth. My eyes widen as I looked over to Min Ah to see if she heard me. I sigh in relief. I then removed Jinyoung's hand from my pants and he pouts.

I lean over to kiss him on the cheek, I whisper to his ear and say, "not now, let's put Min Ah to sleep first."
He nods and continued to eat his food.

We finish our foods and Jinyoung helps me out as he placed the remaining plates into the sink. I continuously washed the dishes. He stood behind me as his hands held onto my waist.

He leans closer to me and his erection touches my bum, letting me know that he can't wait any longer. I smiled to myself as I turned off the faucet and turned around to face him. He smirks and kisses my passionately.

"wAHH!!" Min Ah yells, interrupting us. We both run into the direction where she yelled. We see her whining as her toy fell from the couch.

"Min Ah, don't be like that. Pick up your toy." Jinyoung says.

"Daddy, please pick it up for me." She pouts.

He chuckles and picks up her toy and brings Min Ah to her bedroom.
"Let's go to bed now." He says and Min Ah nods as she follows him into her bedroom. She gets into bed and Jinyoung turns on a night light.

"Goodnight, Min ah." We both say in sync and left her door open.

I walked into our bedroom with Jinyoung following as he smacked my bum. He chuckled as he grabbed it. I roll my eyes as I hopped into bed feeling exhausted.

"Now, where were we?" Jinyoung says as he crawls over me. He continues to kiss me as he slowly undressed me.

His hands held my waist as my arms were wrapped around his neck, not letting him go anywhere. He tugs onto my top and swiftly takes it off. He unclasps my bra in a flash and he licks my nipple.

He nibbled onto my nipples, making them hard. My eyes closed from pleasure and he begins to kiss me down to my stomach. His kisses went to my waist and he takes off my leggings along with my panties.

"Ooh." He smirks.

"Wet for daddy already?" He says. He flicks his tongue over my clit and I inhale sharply as he continues. One of his long fingers enter me and a moan escapes my mouth as he began to wiggle his finger inside me.

"What's my name?" Jinyoung asks as he adds two more fingers and went faster. Moans escapes my mouth and I couldn't resist but answer his question.

"Daddyy" I moaned.

He smirks, he went faster and used his other hand to rub my clit in a zigzag motion, causing me to reach my climax faster.

"I'm gonna cum." I said as I warned him.

"Cum on daddy." He says as he went faster than ever.

Soon, I came all over his fingers and he continues to flick his tongue on my clit. Loud moans roared as my head was leaned into the bed and my back arched as I was going to cum for the second time.

He then stops and undressed himself quickly with a little of my help. He positions himself towards my entrance and he bangs into me.

He groans as his thrusts became sloppy and my moans became loud as he continued to hit my g-spot. I warn him that I'll cum and he allows me to.

As soon as I reached my climax for the second time, my head is being thrown back and my back arches. I cum as he continued to thrust into my harder. Not soon after he cums inside me. A light moan is heard as I felt his warm liquids inside me.

"So, how about our little Jr. Huh?" He chuckles as he collapsed next to me.

[im so sorry about the really late update. But I'm finally on summer break!! Expect a lot of updates soon cx ]