GOT7 YUGYEOM

Requested by: @5JanoskiansOfSummer
I hope you'll like it! Thank you for your patience:)

"YUGEOM!" I shouted at him. "how..can you?" I said as a tear slid down my left cheek. My whole world shattered before my eyes.

"Y/N, you're mistaken. That girl is known as a sasaeng fan. And she threated me to take her out on a date or else she'll expose my privacy, she'll expose us.." He says slowly as he tries to get me to understand.

"Yugyeom, we haven't even been on our first date." I said with a shaky breath from being upset.

"Yeah, I know. And I'm sorry." He says as he comes to me and comforts me as I laid my head on his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist as his wrapped around my shoulders despite our height difference.

"How about..." He starts his sentence but stops to make sure I'm listening, as soon as I look up at him he leans in and places a kiss on my lips with his, "you get my first kiss, since you didn't get my first date." He smiled.

My eyes widened from his words and action.
"Yugyeom, this was your first kiss?" I asked.

He nodded and leans again to place another kiss, "and that was my second." A big smile was spread across his face. "And this.." He says as he leads me towards the couch of his dorm with the other members.
"This is my first make out." He says and slowly leans in again. He places a feathery kiss on my cheek. I kiss him back when I can no longer resist.

His hand trails down to my waist as he pulls me over to sit on top of him. I sit on him and we began to continue. He soon sticks his tongue in my mouth without any permission and a smirk grows on his face.

His hands gripped onto my waist as my hands were tangles in his hair. I moan as his lips tails down to my collarbone as he tugs onto my shirt so that he can kiss me further near my breasts.

The door soon burst open to reveal the other members coming in, all sweaty as they came back from practice.

"Yah! You were told to stay here because you weren't feeling well! What is this?" Jackson asks as he looks at us as Yugyeom's hand was in my shirt and the other were resting on my waist.

Mark soon walks in. "Yah!!" Mark shouts as he rushes towards us and separates us. "What are you doing? This is my sister!" He says as he pulls me behind him.

"Oppa, we were going to tell you." I say as I looked at him in the eyes.
His eyes filled with fury and a glint of sadness.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. But I love, Yugyeom Oppa." I say.

He looks down at me. He opens his mouth to say, "BUT I LOVE YUGYEOM-SSI" he shouts as a tear slides down his face.

Jackson gasps, "BUT I LOVE YOU!!" He shouts at Mark.
All of our eyes widen to see what situation we've stepped into.

_____________________________________________

To: Requester

I'm sorry it wasn't actually smut, but Yugyeom is the maknae and I think of him rather cute and squishy. Though, he can be very rude at times, I didn't want to make him seem really sexual since he is the youngest. But if you'd like, you may request again :)