Haunting Voices and second Personalities

I wake up the next day in a nice warm bed. I role over to see Solaris at my feet. I take the covers off and shake Solaris. He moans.

"Let me sleep," he whispers. I sigh.

"Alright, I'll let you sleep," I whispered in his ear. I rub his head as I get off the bed. I wore a green nightgown. My bag was on a chair by the door. A note was on the chair. Walking over to the chair, I pick up the note. It said.

'Hello Astaya. If you are reading this now, I've obviously kept my promise to get your clothes fixed. I've left you some clothes to pick from in the closet. We are all waiting for you in the throne room. See you soon my queen.
Love Alic.

I blush at the word he used before his name and what he called me. I place the note down still blushing. I walk towards the closet and looked inside. There were at least fifty different outfits. A drop of sweat ran down my face. How many outfits did he need to give me? I sigh. I grab the nearest outfit to me and decided to wear that. It was a green dress that reached my knees. It had many different floral designs on it.

"I guess I'll wear this," I said to myself.

"SLEEP!" Solaris said reminding my to be quiet. I huff.

"Fiiinne!..you lazy butt," I said. I quickly change into the dress. I walk out of the room leaving Solaris to his dreams.

~Time Skip~

I entered the throne room. There was a big table in the middle of the room. Everyone was sitting around it. Alic gets up from his seat when he's sees me.

"Astaya good morning," Alic said.

"Good morning Alic," I said smiling big. Alic smiled back. He walks over to me. When he reached me, he he used his thumb and index finger to hold my head up to look at him. I instantly started blushing.

"You know, you look so cute when you smile like that," Alic said. He leans closer to me. He wraps his free hand around my waist. He filled the space between us. Alic leans in closer to my face. I couldn't move because from his strong grip. In the speed of light, Alic was thrown across the room by Griffin and Garth. Liam had me in his strong arms. Alic hit a table as it shatters underneath him. I was to shocked to say anything. Garth and Griffin's faces were covered with rage. Liam held me firmly in his grasp.

"What do you think you're doing Alic?!" Griffin yells at him. "You can't treat Astaya like other girls! She isn't like them! You will hurt her! We'd all hate you if you hurt her!"

"Heh, well well you actually loves someone. Huh Griffin. I don't think I've ever seen you like this before," Alic mocked. Griffin clenched his fist.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THREW!" Griffin yells. He starts to walk towards Alic.

"Griffin calm down. He's just trying to get under your skin," Liam said. Garth nods In agreement.

"Stay out of this! You may be justice but you can't justify this," Griffin barked at Liam.

"G-Griffin..." I whisper. He got closer to Alic. He brings out his axe. Red flames surrounded him. "Liam let me go," I said trying to wiggle free.

"No Astaya! You'll get hurt," Liam said.

"Let me go Liam!" I yelled. He shook his head. I look down. "I'm sorry," I said. I stomp down hard on his foot. He instantly let go of me. Garth tried to stop me, but I dodged him. I quickly stood in front of Griffin. I pushed against his chest, while using my feet to prevent him from moving any closer to Alic. But it was no use. My feet skid across the floor as Griffin walked with ease.