Letting Go

Niall and I got back at noon to find my band doing a Twitcam. They were about to turn it around when I shook my head and cut my hand across my throat. Camden saw Niall behind me before the boys did and her eyes went wide.

   "JAMIE! PUT ON A SHIRT!" She yelled, covering the camera part. The boys started laughing when they noticed why and I joined in. They turned the laptop back around and I hugged Niall goodbye quickly and ran over to the group, jumping and laying in all their laps.

   "HEYOOOOOO!" I screamed at the camera. I saw a lot of the comments fill up with 'JAMIE'S HERE!' and 'LOL!'. They had about 130,000 views so far. We've had 300,000 at the most, but never more than that, seeing as we're still a 'work-in-progress'.

   "Ask me questions, minions!" I yelled again. The comments went wild.

   "'Why did they say you needed to put a shirt on?' from Lilly_Potter125. Well, Jamie, tell us. Why did we have to tell you to put a shirt on? I'm sure everyone wants to know!" Mike cocked an eyebrow at me and I laughed.

   "Well, for those of you who don't know, Jamie has this horrible problem. She just," Camden shook her head before continuing, "she can't seem to keep a shirt on! She loves to walk around in crop tops like the ones I wear on stage, but this is CONSTATLY!" I laughed and slapped her arm.

   "Camden, we all know it's Carston with that problem, not me," we all shook our heads in disappointment at Carston.

   "Sorry, can't help it! It's just, once you start, you can't stop. GET YOUR FAT BUTT OFF OF ME, JAMIE!" Carston yelled. We all laughed and I jumped off, sitting on the back of the couch, laying across the back behind their heads.

   "'Can Jamie and Camden dance for us?' from Jackie_246. COME JAMIE! DANCE WITH ME!" Camden yelled, standing up and holding her hand out to me. I dramatically sighed before grabbing her hand and letting her pull me up.

    The boys started the song 'Baby' by Justin Bieber. I laughed as we started dancing slowly to the song. We then were singing completely off key and the boys were shaking with laughter as they tried to hold it in. The computer was on Mike's lap so they couldn't move too much, but they were having trouble.

   The song ended and we made the boys go up, with Camden holding the computer on her lap. I turned on 'Rock Me Amadeus' . The just started doing stupid dance moves. We turned the camera angle around so it face ma and Camden. We faked yawned to the camera and the boys faked being hurt. They held their hands over their hearts and gasped at us.

   "HURTFUL ACTIONS RESULT IN YOU BEING TACKLED!" Carston yelled. We put the computer on the coffee table and started running in circles around the couch and the table. Mike eventually caught up to me and tackled me to the floor, right in front of the camera. Carston got Camden and pinned her arms behind her back. The comments were full of strange things as the boys laughed.

  We sat up and started answering some more questions when one we never liked popped up.

  "'Who is taken and who is single?'" I read aloud. Crap. It was the most liked, so we couldn't do anything else.

   "Well, I'm single!" Carston exclaimed, winking at the camera. Camden scoffed and pushed him off the couch.

   "I'm single as well," she raised her hand.

    "Same!" Mike yelled, falling off the couch.

   "Umm..." Niall and I hadn't gone public, but that didn't mean I was supposed to say I was single, did it? "I'm currently dating someone..." Well, it's out there. The comments filled up with a whole bunch of 'who?'s. I ignored it, but they kept popping up.

   "TRUTH OR DARE!" Mike yelled. I was thankful, he had saved me once again.

   We played truth or dare for an hour before I left to go get to bed. I needed to be ready to see the boys off at the airport tomorrow. Yep, tomorrow. Niall got a call while we were out. He was going to stay for a few more days, but that didn't happen.

Tour.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

   We walked into the airport. It was the dead of fall, but I was in white jeans, a grey hoddie, sunglasses, and boots to keep me hidden from the paps. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry were in similar outfits as mine, all hiding their faces.

   I had a death grip on Niall's left hand, seeing as his right had his luggage in it. I had ridden over here in my own car and followed the boys. The girls, El and Perrie, were with us. Now, it was almost time for them to go. They put their luggage into security and I went to hug them all.

   "Bye, Curly. Stay curly! Well, being straight might be nice for you, my brothers off limits!" I joked with him as I pulled him into a hug. He laughed, his deep laughter echoing in my ears.

   "But Jammmieeee! That's not fair! Eleanor should share!" At the sound of her name, El's head snapped up, but she just rolled her eyes when she saw it was Harry.

  "Bye Leeyum! I'm gonna miss my favorite person!" I hugged him tightly. He laughed as well, hugging me back.

   "Perrie, I'm stealing your boyfriend for a hug," I told her as I pulled Zayn into a hug.

   "Oh, all right! Give him back, though. In the meantime, I'll go hug yours!" I laughed as she walked off to Niall and I hugged Zayn.

   "He loves you more than you will ever imagine, you know," he whispered in my ear.

   "Same goes for me. See ya, Zayn."

    "Bye, Jamie."

    I walked over to Louis, slipping my hands around his waist. He didn't hesitate to pull me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

   "No running off to sing while I'm gone, James," he chuckled. I laughed with him and hugged him tighter.

   "No promises! Gosh, why does it seem harder to say goodbye this time?"

   "That's love, James. But now, you love two of us." He looked at me sadly and I nodded. He was right, it made it a thousand times harder now because I love Niall. "Speaking of which," Louis smirked. He gently pulled away and pushed me to Niall's open arms, which I didn't hesitate to fall into.

    "I'm gonna miss you," I mumbled into his chest.

   "I know princess, I'll miss you too. But hey, it's only four and a half months now, and you having singing to help...gosh, I'm gonna miss you babe!" he cried into my hair. I let a few tears slip onto his shirt. I pulled back and took his face in my hands, kissing him softly.

   The intercom called for the guys plane. I was still kissing Niall, my hands holding his face to mine, his hands around my waist. I pulled away for air.

   "I love you, but you have to go." I told him. He nodded again before kissing me gently once more and turning to get his luggage.

   "I love you, too, Jamie. I'll see you soon, babe. Bye." He turned and left. But that didn't stop his tradition. He turned as he boarded the plane and mouthed the words 'I love you.'

   Only this time, I mouthed them back before he left.