Chapter 19: I Teach MYSELF A Lesson

Bella
I couldn't get across the hall until Klaus pushed me into a room and locked the door. UGH! I didn't want to do this again.

Klaus vamp speeded to me. He kissed my neck and picked me up and put me against the wall. I somehow couldn't control myself.

I smashed my lips against his, and I continued. Damon kept popping in my head. But I didn't do anything. My lips were starved for more of Klaus's kisses.

I ripped off his shirt, like tore it to pieces. Klaus picked me up again and took off my tank top, he picked me up again and vamp speeded us to the bed.

I moaned as he kissed my neck. I flipped him over and kissed him harder. I couldn't control my body, or mind.

All I was focused on was Klaus. Then I realized. I WAS BEING COMPELLED. BY KLAUS. But I was vampire, how?!

Then before Klaus could take off my pants I, hesitated but... 

I kicked him where it hurts. He grunted and fell back onto the bed.

"KLAUS I TOLD YOU TO STOP!" He was still groaning but I couldn't help but laugh.

Then I put on my shirt and vamp speeded to me and Damon's room.

As soon as Damon saw me, he immediately said,

"Let me guess...Klaus?" He sounded highly irritated but calm. I nodded and sighed.

I went to the private bathroom and took a long shower. After that I laid down with Damon after that.

I loved Edward's house. It was giant, and nice, and awesome.

Damon held me in his arms and started playing with my hair.

"It feels so weird being here again." I said. He nodded.

"I know, did you talk to him?"

"Yeah. He knows about everything," He nodded. Then I smiled and added,

"I didn't know you thought about all our personal moments all the time." I giggled while saying that. He smiled. He kissed my forehead lightly and put his hands around me.

"I love you," I whispered into his ears and fell asleep in the arms of the man I love.

A/N: So there you go guys, I hope you laughed. I sort of did. But I'll write a couple more chapters. Love you guys, be right back.
-Autumn.