A/N: Guess Who's Back? Me! And Your Options and an SNEAK PEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who's back my readers? Me obviously. Anyways I've been working really hard with my writing, like I'm trying to write my own books and I've just been so stressed and overwhelmed. So now I'm back. So to make it up to you guys I'll be writing 2 chapters tomorrow. And I have a sneak peek and some options for couples, dates, and others.
So lets start with couples options:
-Elena and Edward (If we get Edward and Jacob back, I think that is a freaking fantastic idea. Because when I was writing down ideas for the book, I was like maybe if Elena and Edward fall in love, after I write a book series for this, I would write a few books about their love story. So how does that sound?)
-Caroline and Stefan (I ship them so hard, they are together so I'm satisfied.)
-Bonnie and Jacob (I don't think that would work but just a suggestion.)
-Caroline and Jacob (That's just.... Idk but just a suggestion.)
-Elena and Jacob (Just to tell u my opinion, that would... just no.)
So please comment the two couples you want the most. Next up for options is people who don't get along, so not exactly enemies but not even friends. So friend enemies.
-Edward and Damon as friend enemies.
-Jacob and Damon as friend enemies.
-Klaus, Edward, Jacob, and Damon as friend enemies.
So technically just the boys. So tell me who should fight the most. So now is the sneak peek. I have no idea what is happening in this sneak peek but its just a beautiful Della (Damon and Bella, finally I came up with a ship name. Well somebody else probably did, but thank u.) moment. So here you go:

Sneak Peek:
Damon held me close to his chest on the bed. I smiled as the tears kept coming. Life would never be easy for us. No matter what our love wouldn't be perfect nor easy. A tear dropped on my face. Was Damon crying? I looked at him, he was. He knew how I felt. "Damon, don't cry for me." I peeped out. I turned around and cried into his chest.
"What kind of person am I? I almost let you die." (A/N: You'll find out about that later.) He shouldn't be blaming everything on himself... "It was my fault Damon, don't cry for me." More tears kept coming out. I breathed into his shirt. I realized his arms were around my head and running his hands through my hair. He was protecting me. He clearly ignored my sentence I just said.
"Bella what would I have done if you died? I love you so much..." Sobs of joy and sadness were piling out. I looked at his face, his beautiful features were sad and depressed. He really did love me. I laid back down and he continued playing with my hair. "I love you more." I put my head up, and kissed him. We whispered what we meant to each other and cherished the moment. Somehow we fell asleep, and I fell asleep into Damon's arms remembering each and every word he told me.

There you go guys. So I'll write tomorrow. But in the comments please tell me who you want to be a couple off the list and who you want to be friend/ enemies off the list. Thanks guys love you!
-Autumn.