Chapter 1: Vampire

Hey my readers and welcome back to my stories! So if your here because you read Book One, then read ahead! Thanks for coming back! If you are new then I highly recommended reading book one. Which is called: A New Beginning: Bella and Damon Book One. Just so you can caught up! Anyways enjoy. I am so excited to continue writing. I'll shut up and start writing!
-Autumn

Bella
I screamed as Damon pierced his teeth through my neck. He was biting me. I'm actually turning into a vampire.

I felt the venom spread through my veins in a second. I screamed more and Stefan came in the room. Damon put me down on the bed.

"Bella?" he said. Stefan looked at him, confused.

"Bella just calm down, the venom will stop hurting in just a second," Damon said calmly. He was sitting on the bed stroking my hair.

He looked scared of what he has done. I wanted to assure him it was okay and I wasn't hurting, but we all knew that was a lie.

It still hurts. I let out another scream. My vision went blurry and I fell asleep to the sound of my screams. 

Damon
I didn't know what to do. Bella was no unconscious. I yelled her name, no answer. Damn it!

"Stefan wasn't isn't she waking up?" I said. 

"I don't know Damon," he said. A tear went down my cheek.

Why was I crying?

Stefan saw my face. He put his head on her heart.

"Shes okay. The venom was just overwhelming for her system," he said. I let out a sign of relief. Stefan smiled. I held her hand.

"You love her so much," he said. I nodded.

"Its crazy you know? Like how I fell head over heels for this girl in just a few days. Especially when I was held captive. I love her," I said.

It was only a day for me and Bella to fall in love. And look at where we are now.

"Your lucky to have her," he said. I smiled. It was rear moments like this when me and Stefan got along.

"Your lucky you have Elena," I complemented. Stefan looked down and frowned.

"Me and Elena broke up," he said. I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because when you were gone, I was trying to find a way to find you and Bella. Elena got jealous because of Bella so we broke up." I nodded. 

"I'm sorry Stefan," I said. I held tighter onto Bella's hand. I wondered if she was dreaming.

She looked so beautiful when she slept. We talked for a few hours and finally Bella woke up.

She looked different. Her brown eyes looked lighter in color, and her skin was a bit paler. Her hair had red in it now and it was gorgeous. She gasped when she sat up, and I knew she was more beautifier then I ever saw her.

Okay guys that's our chapter! So I hoped you enjoyed! Tell me in the comments if you enjoyed and if u already read the first book! So I will update every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday! Talk to you guys later!
-Autumn