Chapter 11: Another Person To Add to The Trip

Please Read: Hey guys! So yesterday all of you guys seemed to agree with me about Elena and Edward being together. So I guess that's what is going to happen. I'm super excited for this! So I'll write now! Enjoy.
-Autumn.

Bella
"Well maybe if you weren't so flirty Klaus, I wouldn't have to be so protective." Klaus rolled his eyes as he stepped into the house.

Stefan, Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie were standing in the hallway looking straight at Klaus.

"Why the hell is he here?" Stefan asked. Once again I shrugged.

"Anyways Bella said I could visit anytime. So I visited." I did tell him that.

"Yeah, Klaus but this really isn't a good time to be here." I said.

"Actually its a horrible time to be here," Elena added. I nodded. Damon's hand were still protectively around me.

"Is there something wrong? If so I would be happy to help," Klaus said.
"We don't need help." Bonnie said firmly.

"Well maybe he could help." I said. Damon looked at me as soon as I said that. Klaus nodded. I explained everything to him.

"So your cold one friend and werewolf buddy needs help?" I rolled my eyes and stepped out of Damon's arms.

"Klaus you don't need to be a jerk about it." I said.

"I'm not. But I'm willing to help. When do we leave?" I thought for a minute.

"We're suppose to leave now. So everyone go get your stuff, then come back here. I'm going to go change." Everyone nodded and people started heading out the door and I started walking upstairs, Damon went in the direction of the bathroom.

Before I could pass Klaus, he grabbed onto my arm and kissed me. He just kissed me! I backed away.

"Klaus what the hell was that?" I whispered. Before he could answer he pulled me in and kissed me again. I jerked away and slapped him.

"Nik you need to stop. Please. I'm with Damon," Klaus rubbed his face and nodded.

"I think I deserved that. But on this car trip, I want you to be sitting next to me in my car. Got it?" He asked.

"Nik I really don't know..." He grabbed onto my right hand. He looked into my eyes, it was so tempting... then I remembered Damon.

"I'll ask Damon," Before Klaus could say anything else I ran upstairs in vampire speed. I closed the door to Damon's room.

Finally I was alone. I went into the closet and got me a black tank top, a leather jacket, and dark blue jeans with my boot heals. I put them on then went downstairs and saw Damon and Klaus arguing over something. It was about me.

Please Read: So there you go guys! There was your chapter. I will be writing another one later. And to make it up to you guys a bit more, I'm writing a sneak peek with ELENA AND EDWARD IN IT. So I'll write later! Bye guys!
-Autumn.