Chapter 3: Girls Night Out

Hello my readers. So I am really excited to write about this. So enjoy the chapter.
-Autumn.

Bella
I was driving over to Mystic Grill. Me, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie were meeting there. I decided to take Damon's advice and try to befriend Elena.

I wanted to make things right so she and Stefan could get back together. I parked my car in the parking lot and I saw the other girls waiting for me on the side walk.

They were talking quietly. I got out of my car and walked towards them. They stopped talking when I approached. I looked at them with one of my famous confused faces. 

"Hi guys," I said awkwardly.

"Hey," Caroline said. There was a short awkward silence, but then I spoke up.

"Okay I get it Elena. I understand that you think me and Stefan have a thing, but we don't. I'm with Damon. I love him," I said. Elena didn't even look at me. 

"Lena just give Bella a chance," Bonnie said. It took a minute but Elena nodded. I smiled.

"Alright lets go inside," I said. We went inside and ate. We talked about everything.

We joked around and discussed serious things. The girls were awesome. Elena was a very outgoing, friendly person. Bonnie was very funny and a serious. Caroline was awesome too. She talked about many guys. I would turn to her if I wanted relationship advice. Long story short, it was fun.

Exciting to know I had those three for friends on my side. We were at Mystic Grill all freaking day. I got there at five and left at three in the morning. It was fun. It turned out we turned out to be best friends.

Sorry it was so short. But I'm so tired right now. I have been feeling at bit of lack of inspiration. I have tons of inspiration for the future of this book, but I am trying to think about ideas. Plus I have been obsessed with this book called: CINDER FROM THE LUNAR CHRONICLES BY MARISSA MEYER. I just finished it and I'm going to get the second book called: Scarlet. I recommend to you guys. But I want to wish you guys a early Happy Valentines Day. And I will update next Monday. Bye guys!
-Autumn