Chapter 6: The Fight is Back

Hello my peoples! So thank you for the people who commented on the chapter yesterday, a lot of people are super excited. And so am I. But we have to get to the action packed stuff in books, so as you guys know, in the last book we found out that Jacob and Edward are a live and are trapped with Victoria. So once I get all of that out of the way, we can focus more and more on Bella and Damon's engagement. So sit back and enjoy the story!
-Autumn

Bella
I put the phone down, Jacob hanged up. He just hanged up! Could he be okay?

Did Victoria make him hang up? Damon looked at me, confused.

"Bella, whats wrong?" I breathed in and out. I explained everything to Damon. He nodded.

"Edward's in trouble?" I nodded. He looked down.

"Then were going to find them." I nodded, he stepped forward and hugged me. I thought Damon hated Edward, but I guess I was wrong. I was kind of mad, because of the interruption from our beautiful proposal. 

"Damon, we don't even know where they are." I said. He let go of me.

"Then were going to have to wait for the next phone call. Until then we have to be prepared, and plan the wedding." I smiled.

Damon was actually being reasonable. This was incredibly surprising. That proposal must of played with his mood and actions. His shirt was still off, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed me. It was a long, sweet, and content kiss. I backed away and breathed. After about a moment I got back into his arms. He whispered,

"I'm so happy your going to my wife." I smiled at the word wife.

"I'm excited your going to be my husband." Then he smiled. I kissed him. He stopped. "I could get used to this," I giggled. "I'm already used to this." He smiled.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. He meant Are you sure you want to marry me?

"I've never been more positive. There's no going back now. Damon I want to be with you." He smiled and kissed me. He picked me up and put me on the bed.

He was on top of me and I kissed him. He took my tank top and I kissed him. I flipped us over so I was on top of him, he kissed my neck. Since I was a vampire now, I was a lot faster. I kissed his neck. We stayed like that for about two hours. I smiled through the entire thing.

Okay guys that is our chapter. So I really enjoyed writing this. So if you have any suggestions for the story please leave a comment. Please vote also. And something else you can put in the comments is do you want me to create a LUNAR CHRONICLES FANFICTION? If so tell me! I'll so write another chapter. Bye guys. Be right back.
-Autumn.