Chapter 11: Gone.

"Waaiit," Magnolia says, "J-Jasper.. Punched you?!" She says, locking the doors and windows and coming to the bathroom where I'm crying.

I look up, crying as blood rushed down my face.

"You better believe it." I said, getting my hidden blade and cutting my wrist, angrily and deep.

She slaps the sharp piece of metal out of my hand, and shakily shouts, "Willow! Stop it! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF!"

I coldly laugh at that comment, standing up and shouting, YOU KNOW WHAT? MAYBE I WILL KILL MYSELF! NOT TODAY, OR TOMORROW, BUT ONE DAY I WILL!"

Magnolia just stands there, breaking down into tears and hugging me.

"Don't talk like that!" She says, crying into my neck.

I sit there, for a long time, and think.

What IF I was gone? Would anybody miss me? Surely they wouldn't.. Jasper's cheating, mom and dad... They're gone. Chris hates me.. He's cheating on Magnolia.. Magnolia's the only one who TRULY cares.

~~~

This is it.

I walk upstairs, go to the bathroom and run some water, opening the cabinet and getting whatever I can. I find some sleeping pills, and pour the whole bottle out. There's about 40 pills. Enough for an eternity of sleeping.

I get out my blade, and take all the pills, crying. I can hear Magnolia beating on the door but I don't care. I'm done. I cut down my wrist, vertically this time, deep too.

"I love you Mags!" I shout, voice crackly and dry. " Don't forget about me! And be sure to read all the notes! I'll be waiting for you at the gate!" I cry, falling on the floor and drifting away from this hell called earth, leaving the 3 goodbye notes next to me. I'm finally an angel.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON!