Chapter 3: The Worst Feeling

Willow's P.O.V

After the drive to my house from school , I head out and begin walking to Jasper's house. I really hope I'm not exactly 'late'.

As I'm walking, I can't help but notice someone, actually a couple of people walking behind me.. Well, not walking, skateboarding behind me. Worried, I pick up my pace and begin walking faster, and right before I begin to take my phone out of my back pocket, one of them comes behind me, picks me up, and puts me on their board.

Shit.

Panicking, I scream, only to have my mouth covered by a somewhat large hand.

"Shhh! We're not going to hurt you.. Just gonna have some fun. That's all." One of the guys say, laughing hysterically.

What the hell was so funny about this? I'm most likely going to be on the midnight news, missing!

Stay calm, willow.. Stay calm..

I tell myself, taking in what's happening.

"So.. Erm, who are you guys?" I ask.

"My name's Austin. Also known as 'blondie' from the skatepark.. You know, the one in the lakers snapback sitting next to the brown haired dude!"

Suddenly, my mind had clicked, ending with a result of my eyes widening of realization, practically shouting, "Ohh!!"

I look back and Austin is smirking, grabbing my waist tightly, and saying -

"we're almost there, so don't be freaked out! Promise me you won't kill me?"

Oh, great. They're going to murder me and then I really will be on the midnight news.

"Er.. I guess.. You aren't going to murder me are you guys??" I involuntarily shout, immediately clasping my hands over my mouth.

Hearing laughs behind me, I redden at the face feeling really, really, idiotic.

"No. We're taking you to Jasper's house! You know, where you were walking to! Speaking of, we're here.." The brown haired guy says making the two of them come to a stop.

"See ya, sexy!" Austin says, skating off.

Before the brunette had a chance to leave, I ask him his name.

"Chris." He says, grinning and taking off right behind Austin.

'"Great", I say to myself, "I'm here, his door is literally 6 ft. Away from me. Lets do this.." I give myself a pep-talk, as I walk to Jasper's door.

I hear footsteps coming, and I back away from the door just a little bit.

A smiling dark haired woman answers the door. "Hello! You must be Jassy-Bears friend! Let me get him for you, dear!"

...Jassy-Bear?

Jasper comes to the door and greets me inside. "Wanna go upstairs?" He asks.

"Sure!" I reply, kinda squeakily, because of nerves.

We go upstairs and get to a room at the end of the hallway, a blue light beaming through the cracked open door, and a "Danger!" Sign on the front of the door.

He opens the door an allows me in, on what I assume to be his bedroom.

He sits on the bed and pats the spot next to him for me to sit down, and I do so.

"So, your name is Jasper?" I ask breaking the awkward silence lurking between us.

He nervously laughs.

"Heh, yeah. Your names willow?" He asks, like he knows something.

"...wait. What's your last name?"

I ask him.

He's silent for a minute, before mumbling something, and saying "Thomas."

Holy shit. It's THE Jasper Thomas..

Jasper, here, is the schools bad boy. He'a been fighting since the grand age of 11, and he has definitely gotten 'better' over the years from what I've heard. And now.. I'm sitting in his room, next to him.. Holy freaking cow.

"Erm.." I begin, "you're t-the f-f-"

"Fighter?" He questions, cutting me off.

"Uhh...heh..yeah...." I say, trailing off, eventually turning into mumbles.

"But I won't hurt you." He says, looking up, and turning to me, half-heartedly smiling.

Was and IS he being serious?

"I don't... I can't... I-I- I gotta go."

I say, grabbing my things, and shooting out of his house, darting home.

I can't believe the most feared guy in school wants to help me get through this.

This is the worst feeling I've ever had.

----------------------------

Sorry it was such a short chapter! I promise next chapter will be really good, and have some cliffhangers!

I really hope you enjoyed, so like, comment, and keep reading! :) x