Chapter 4: Speachless.

Willow's P.O.V.

I can't believe the most feared guy in the school wants to help me get through this.

As I'm walking home, it's getting darker and darker out, but I'm almost there. Just a few more blocks and I'll soon be in my bedroom, alone, sleeping away my newfound fear of emo.

Wait.. The first day of school when Hunter tried something with me, when Jasper didn't even know me, he ran up, got me out of Hunter's grip, and punched him in the face really hard..

Why was he protecting me?!

Or the next question.. Why was he watching me?

-----------------------

I arrive back to my house, and sneak into the door.

Gosh, I never knew he lived so far away! Then again, I never really knew where exactly he lived.

I sneak up the stairs, but only to stop in my tracks halfway up when I notice the presence of someone behind me.

I slowly turn around, only to find my wasted mom.

"You're going to bed now right?" She asks, slurring.

"Yes. Why?" I ask.

"As long, and Im saying as long as you're home, I'm fine! Hahaha next time stay out even later!!" She drunkenly says, wobbling off back to wherever she was.

Thank gosh she didn't care. Thank gosh she was never home! Ha!

I head up stairs, take my shower, and go to bed.

I hope the morning doesn't give me trouble.

---------------------

I wake up to my alarm clock blasting "Let Live" by Of Mice & Men.

Gosh, I loved them.. But I hate waking up at 5:00a.m. Every morning, just to make a great impression at school.

Oh, and last night right before I got into bed, my mom took my car keys away, so now, I walk to school... Great, right?

After I take my morningly shower, I slide myself into a white skirt, a black tank top, and put on a white cardigan over the tank. I slip my feet into black sandals, grab my things, and head out the door.

Today better be a hell of a good day or I'll lose it completely.

----------------

When I arrive to school, I see that the doors are locked, and the skaters and jocks are here.. The perfect mix! Not.

I sit on the curb, just blankly staring at a tree, when Hunter walks up to me from behind and picks me up, and pulls my skirt up.

"Hunter!!" I scream, attempting to slap his hand away.

"Niiiceee choice! Lacy black!" He says, proud at what he's doing.

"Stop it! Please! Jut sto-"

"Get the fuck away from her." A raspy, somewhat deep voice speaks.

Jasper.

Suddenly, I'm knocked easily out of Hunter's death grip, and on to the safety of the soft grass.

I look up, and see Jasper sitting on top of Hunter, punching the hell out of him, and by the looks of it, he's doing a wonderful job.

"Stay! Away! From! Willow!!" He shouts at Hunter, throwing one last punch, instantly knocking him out and leaving him laying there, looking completely helpless and idiotic.