Chapter 9: The Worst Day, In A Long Time

Willow's P.O.V.

I wake up in my bedroom, in the same clothes as yesterday. Funny, cause I don't remember going to sleep. I raise up and look around, hearing breathing echoing throughout the room.

I see Magnolia, passed out on her bed, a bottle of beer in her hand, and a bag of chips in the other hand. I sluggishly crawl out of bed and tip-toe downstairs, leaving Magnolia undisturbed.

I get to the bottom of the steps, hearing two voices coming from the kitchen. I back up about five steps back, leaning against the wall and listening from the corner, being sly and unseen.

"Well.. how do we tell them? I know Willow, and this is going to break her heart.. I can't do this to her.. But I have to, and that's going to be really tough on me."

Jasper says.

"Well damn, how do you think Magnolia's going to feel when I tell her?" Chris says.

I walk into the kitchen, and surprise the both of them by asking "Tell us what?"

They both jump, then their heads face down in disappointment.

"Tell me, Jasper." I demand.

"Chris and I got a skateboarding sponsorship.." he says, walking toward me.

"That's great! I can't believe-"

"We have to move to California."

"What? Why?!" I shout, loud enough to possibly wake Magnolia up.

"The guy who offered us a sponsorship, told us we had to move there if we wanted the offer. He also said.. We couldn't bring anyone with us.. Not even our girlfriends." They say, voices cracking. And that's when Magnolia steps into the kitchen from the corner where I was hiding previously, and starts crying.

Magnolia and I look at each other, and I turn to our boyfriends.

"So I guess it was too good to be true, there really isn't such a thing called a happy ending. Well, Jasper, our relationship was great while it lasted.. Talk to me when you decide what's more important, a sponsorship, or your girlfriend you saved from committing suicide. 'Cause honestly, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here.. I love you." I say, walking up the stairs crying, with Magnolia following behind me, and we slam the door behind us.

"How the fuck can they do that to us?!" I shout, as hot, angry tears flow out of my now glowing blue eyes.

"Especially after the first damn day that we all moved in with each other. Fuck!" Magnolia spits, throwing herself on to get bed and looking out the window, tears forming in her eyes.

We hear footsteps coming up the stairs and we wipe our tears and open the door. Jasper pushes me on top of my bed and I back up to the wall behind it.

Chris, on the other hand, pins Magnolia against the wall and that's when they start yelling at us.

"You know what? I don't give a fuck what you say! I want you to leave me alone and never talk to be again! Bitch!" Jasper shouts, red-faced and pointing his finger in my face.

After he gets done yelling at me, and walks out angrily slamming the door, I listen in on hear Chris is yelling at Magnolia.

"Listen, whore. Jasper is right! Leave us alone, and never talk to us again! I fucking mean it too bitch!!" He finishes yelling at the frightened girl in the corner, jerks the door open, and slams it close.

Magnolia's P.O.V.

Did that just happen? Really, am I fucking dreaming right now? They both just.. Blew up. Right in our faces, too.

I look over at Willow, who's dragging a blade across her thigh continuously.

"Willow, you better stop or I'm.. I'll.." Shit, this backfired.

She turns around and glares at me.

"Or you'll what? Tell Jasper? Ha, they told us to 'just fucking leave them the hell alone', so they're going to get their wish. I don't care what you say but I'm going to release my anger, my pain, my fears, my anxiety.. Everything."

Oh. Yeah, that did just happen. Willow, and I? Yeah, we don't know what the hell just happened, and it's only 11:00a.m.

"Willow.." I say, with a cracky voice.

"Yeah Mag's?" she turns around and curiously questions.

"I don't want this to come in between us. Not something this stupid." I say, walking toward her, sitting on her bed.

She wipes the blood from her thigh and gets up, walking around to the side of the bed I'm on and holds her arms out.

"Give me a hug, you weirdo!" She says laughing.

We hug each other and go downstairs. No sign of the boys, their clothes, shoes... Nothing. They're... gone.

"Will's? You okay?" I ask, shakily breathing and holding my arm out toward her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." she says, her voice sounding broken and painful, as she turns around and gives me a red, puffy-eyed smile.

She falls down to the floor and I go down with her. We lay there, for hours, crying our eyes out. Willow's legs continue to bleed for about 20 minutes until they finally stop, and then.. Nothing.

As we both drift off into dreamland, I heard voices until I was asleep, and then, my mind went blank.

Chris' P.O.V.

Jasper and I Have been out for about an hour, at a hotel we decided to stay at for the night.

"Hey, don't you think we should go check on them? The girls?" I ask, worried about my girlfriend, and my 'little sister'.

"If you want to, we can. I don't give a shit anymore." Jasper says to me.

"We'll then let's go, because I really think something's wrong. I've got that gut feeling, you know?" I told Jasper, worried sick about my girlfriend.

•••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys liked it! I'm super sorry that I haven't updated, and tthat this chapter is short. School just started!

Please Vote, comment, and enjoy (: