Chapter 8: Wake Up Call.

Willow's P.O.V.

I wake up, the sun beaming through the window. I stretch, and almost instantly wince, holding my face.. Only to be scared shitless when I notice I'm not in my room, or house, and there's someone asleep beside me, with their arms wrapped around my waist.

Wait. That's Japser..
Ohh! Everything's making sense now from last night! Jasper fought off my step dad, this huge muscled guy, gave me his clothes, and took me.. 'home'.

I turn over, and see a sleepy, smiling Jasper.
"Goodmorning, beautiful." His raspy, groggy voice says.
"Goodmorning, handsome." I smile.

I raise up, and so does Jasper. "I need a few answers, Jas." I ask, "About last night."

He sighs, and begins telling me everything.

"Well, I found out who sent that, and it was you fucking horrible excuse of a stepdad. He told me to meet him at his house, and we will fight.. For you. Whoever won, got to keep you.. And whoever lost, well.. They had to be killed. I fought my hardest so I could keep you as far away from him as I could, and look what happened, Willow! I got you! After all of this, I won. And when I found out that Kenny hit you, in the fucking face, I took it out in him. And, I cracked my shoulder, result of being slammed into a brick wall.. And then I brought you to my house." He says, intertwining our hands together.

I really like this boy. He makes me feel loved, wanted, important, and so much more. And as if on queue, he leans over, with his hands on each side of me, and kisses me. Deeply, passionately, and so much in between.

Being pushed back just a bit, I lean back against the wall, and Jasper puts his legs on both sides of me. I giggle, and he smiles in the middle of the best kiss in the universe. We both pull back, smiling at each other. Nothing but smiling.

After about 5 minutes, I ask Jasper a question that could possibly change my life forever.

"Jas?"

"Yes?"

"Will you move in with me? It's scary being a teenage girl and staying alone in a 2 story house.." I ask, putting my face down ready to hear the heartbreaking answer.

"Yes, I'd love to beautiful." Jasper answers, pulling my chin up with three of his fingers and smiling.

"Really? I mean, you'd change your life in a second - Just for m-me? An ugly, suicidal, self-harming, fat, useless, worthless girl like me?" I stutter, looking down at my wrists as a reminder that I truly am all the words I've ever been called.

"No." Jasper says, "I'd change my life for a beautiful, charming, intelligent, hilarious, gorgeous, amazing, wonderful, lovely, mysterious girl that I call my girlfriend, Willow. Don't you ever think that I don't love you, because I do. And if I ever find the ones who hurt you, I'm hoping that god looks away this time." Jasper finished, leaving me in tears.
No one, and I mean NO ONE had ever said anything like that to me. Ever. "T-thank you." Was all I could manage to say.

Confusion takes over his face, and he asks, "For what darling?"

I hesitate. Should I tell him? Yeah, I probably should. I wouldn't want to keep anything from hi-

"Hello? Willow?" I'm interrupted from my thoughts by Jasper making sure I'm still on planet earth.

I look up at him, before speaking, then I just blurt it out.

"For being there when no one else was. For saving me from he'll when I met you. Honestly, I'm frightened by how strong you are. You're the most feared guy in school, and when you came into my life, and actually acknowledged me as a human being, I was afraid that you being nice to me was all a trick, but, now I believe that it's real. Anyway, thank you for being my saving grace, because honesty baby, I'd be dead if it weren't for you. I want you to know, I'd give my life for you." I finish, taking a breath and awaiting for his reaction.

He looks up and all he does is give me a hug, and he whispers in my ear, "I'm glad I saved you babygirl." and kisses my neck softy. How the hell did we end up like this? I bring out the beast in him. I've been in love since the moment we kissed.. <3

Out of no where we hear screaming coming from the room across from Jasper's.
"Jasper! Jasper! Help me!" a young females voice shouts.

We both run into the room and see a young teenage girl around the age of 13-14 crying, a heart monitor beeping rapidly, before it goes from vertical up-and-down lines, to one straight, horizontal line.

Jasper's eyes flood with tears, and all he does is hug his sister, holding her, crying for her to come back. I wait for around 30 minutes or so while Jasper is on the phone arranging things, calling family members, everything. Just like I had to with my mom when Earl.. Erm.. Killed her. He hangs up, and sighs.

"Fuck." his voice says, cracking with emotion.

"Want to talk about it? Or should I leave now so you can be alone-"

"Don't walk out that door." He interrupts, sternly.

"Oh, okay. Jasper do you need anything?" I ask, walking over to him and rubbing his back.

"No. The only thing I need right now is you." He says, turning us both over and grabbing my wait from behind.

He bends his head down and kisses my neck softly, and just lays his head there. Motionless for half-an-hour, we stand there, silent.

After those long, silent, lovely minutes, Jasper lets go and starts packing a few suitcases.
"Jasper what are you doing?" I ask walking over to him.

"Packing my bags! If I'm moving in with you, then I'm gonna need my clothes!" He says kissing my nose and proceeding to pack.

I send Magnolia a text.

"Wanna move in with me?"

"Yes! Let me pack then I'll be there :3 Mom and dad moved to Bora-Bora, so I'd love to live with my best friend!! Be there in 2 hours! :-)"

Sweet! Now Jasper, Me, and Magnolia are living together! But; there's one problem.. Magnolia doesn't have a guy!

"Hey, what's Chris' number?" I ask Jasper, getting my phone back out and going to the keypad.

"Um.. It's 012-345-6789." Jas replies looking through the second half of his closet.

I go into the hallway and call Chris.

"Hello?" a voice says from the other end.

"Hey. Chris, it's Willow. I wanted to know if you wanted to move in with Jasper and I at my house." I ask, slightly whispering.

He's silent for a few second then answers back, "Yeah. Give me an hour or two and I'll be there. Address?"

"123 Rainy Cloud Lane." I say, and hang up, walking back into Jasper's room where he's ready to leave.

"Ready baby?" He asks.

"Yeah.." I say quietly and walking out of the front door, with jasper following behind. He puts his things in the trunk and opens the door for me, and I get in. He walks around the red car, and gets in, cranking it and heading to my house. On the way there, he puts his music on and blasts "Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted" by Blessthefall.
That's one of my favorite songs, to be honest.

We pull up to my house, and head inside. a few minutes after Jasper is unpacked, and setting his guitar and drums up, Magnolia comes and knocks on the door. I open the door, to find her struggling to hold the 3 bags, and 2 suitcases she's got.

"Let me help, Mags!" I say, smiling and grab some of her stuff, taking it upstairs and inside my room, with her following behind.
"You don't mind staying with me, do you?" I ask.

"Have I ever minded Willy?" She laughs.

"I guess you've got a point babe! Here, lets go downstairs and figure out what our dinner plans are. We've got some celebrating to do!!" I clap, jumping up and down.

When we get downstairs, we see Chris, along with his suitcases, and Jasper, sitting down and talking, laughing together.

Magnolia freezes.

"Willow. Is there something I should know?"

Chris looks up.

"Hey baby girl!" He smiles at Magnolia and gives her a hug. God, I promise you they're the cutest couple in the universe.

"Uhh.. We're all living together now. Chris, There's two beds in the room you and Jasper will be sharing, as well as the two beds in my room. I hope you don't mind sharing a room, you guys." I say, looking at Jasper and Chris, then at Magnolia.

"Nah girly we don't mind!" Chris says laughing at me.

"Alright." I say, heading into the kitchen.

I pull out a 12-pack of beer, and bring it back into the living room.

"Here's to a new life." I say, handing everyone a beer and clicking our glass bottles together.

This is the best, wake up call I've ever had. And honestly, I'm glad I'm now living with the people I love. Not the people who treat me like shit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope this chapter was good c:
I'm more than sorry that it was a short chapter! I'm really busy at the moment, but next chapter will be long, I promise!

Vote, Comment, and Share! (:

He's An Emo I'm A Prep.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara