Chapter 80

---------------

"Kyaaaa~ Come here!" Taeyeon run towards his girlfriend and lifted her up.

"TAE! Put me down!" Tiffany felt embarrassed and glance at Sooyoung.

"No worries. Treat me as invisible. I'm here for food." Sooyoung winked and walked towards the kitchen.

"Come on, give me a kiss." Taeyeon said after putting his girlfriend down. He sticked out his lips, waiting for the kiss. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's face away from her with her hand and walked away.

"Hey! What is that for?!" Taeyeon pouted.

She continued to walk without looking back.

"Ehh.... Are you angry at something or what? You didn't pick up my calls last two days." Taeyeon finally realized.

"Oh wow, I've got a boyfriend with so much sense. He doesn't even know his girlfriend is angry with him." Tiffany said sarcastically.

Taeyeon scratched his head with confusion, "What have I done?"

"I don't know." Tiffany got even angrier. She sat on the couch, leaving the boy standing behind.

"I know I know.. You hanged up on me previously because I couldn't go back immediately. But I've work to do! I can't return just because you want me to." Taeyeon explained.

"So that means I am not as important as your work?" Tiffany huffed and folded her arms.

Taeyeon gulped as he feel the tension. Although he wanted to blow his temper at Tiffany's attitude. He calm himself. "Baby, it's not that! I love you more than my job. But It's my responsibility to do my work. Right?"

"Okay, fine. I forgive you on that. But there is another thing."

"Oh kayy...? What is it?"

"This."

"Oh." Taeyeon simply said.

"What 'Oh?'" Tiffany mimicked Taeyeon's reaction. "Care to tell me if you're working or having fun with the models?!"

"Fany.. I was invited to the show as well."

"You didn't tell me that."

"Photoshoot is the main thing, but I was invited later after I arrive at New York. I was happy and felt honoured to be there. And guess what?! I even have the opportunity to get close with the famous models! I thought you love Victoria's Secret as well? You will know how I feel!"

"Kim Taeyeon. Are you ignorant or naïve?! I like the brand. I admire the models. But I am more concern that my boyfriend, MIXING AROUND WITH HOT GIRLS, ESPECIALLY VS MODELS! OR ANGELS WHATEVER SHIT!" Tiffany burst.

Taeyeon's jaw dropped and swallowed that huge lump in his throat.

"Okay, you're jealous." Taeyeon smirked.

"No." Tiffany denied. She turned away, still folding her arms.

Taeyeon wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's sexy slim waist and smelled her hair. "You are."

"Yes fine I'm. So?! My boyfriend doesn't care."

"Who says? I care okay?" Taeyeon pouted again as he grabbed her hands tightly.

"Wait here." He said as he dashed to the door where his luggage was left there.

He opened and dug out a paper bag from Victoria's Secret.

"Ta-da!"

Tiffany rolled her eyes. She thought he would do something sweet to make her feel better. But he still has the cheek to show her something related to Victoria's Secret again.