Chapter 79

Tiffany was woke up by the vibration of her phone. She groaned as she snuggled deeper on her pillow. "SHUT UP!" She kicked her legs around.

With the vibration of her phone not stopping, she had no choice but got her ass up and grab the phone from the side table. "HELLO?!" She yelled like a mad woman.

"Oh jesus! You finally picked up!"

"Jess?! What the hell? What time is it now? You're actually awake?!"

"I have a picnic date with my seobang. But no, that's not the point you idiot!!! Look at your Instagram. NOW NOW!!!"

"What?!"

"Taeyeon's instagram!"

"Hold on!" Tiffany took her phone and leaned against her elbows as she go into the Instagram application. "Hmm.." She clicked the search tab and Taeyeon's name is already there in her recent searches. Obsessive girlfriend, you could say.

"What the fuck?!" Tiffany yelled immediately.

"Look what your beloved boyfriend has done!"

"KIM TAEYEON!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Tiffany clenched her phone tight with anger.

Taeyeon updated his Instagram few hours ago, means around 10pm New York time. Since Tiffany and Jessica were once a New York-er, they are familiar with the time conversion. "I was freaking angry with him last night! He could post this hours later?!"

Well, Taeyeon posted a photo with some Victoria's Secret models, Martha Hunt, Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss and Babara Palvin. His caption stated, "With the Angels at Victoria's Secret New York Fashion Runway!:P"

"URGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"He met the VS angels please! Oh my gawd! I love Babara the most! Her facial contours are so perfect! I can't believe he actually took a photo with them!!! GYAAAAA~" Jessica spazzed.

"What the hell Jess?! I THOUGHT YOU CALLED BECAUSE YOU ARE CONCERN ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND TAKING A PHOTO WITH A GROUP OF HOT GIRLS, But I guess not?!"

"Erm.. yeah! I was. But..Tiff, it's the VS angels please! Who won't be jealous of this?!"

"ME?!" Tiffany yelled.

"Come on, Tiff. Chill. They are not in their VS underwear! They are wearing perfectly normal clothes and Taeyeon has his hands by his sides and not around them."

"Well, my HEART is not around ME. BYE" Tiffany shouted and hanged up.

"I'm so done with you Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany growled at the photo once more and threw it on the bed.

~

Tiffany headed downstairs after washing up.

After washing up, she kind of forget about her anger and jealousy. She hopped down cheerfully and inhaled the great smell of food.

"Yes! Blueberry pancakes! Thanks, Auntie Susan." She walked to the kitchen and bowed to one of her maid. "Morning Tiffany, not a problem. Hope you enjoy it well.~"

"Definitely!" She take a few pancakes and went to sit on the dining table.

Coincentally her father came down and sat at the head seat.

"Tiffany."

The girl knew her father was just beside her and looking at her but turned a deaf ear and eyes.

"It has been weeks! God dammit, why are you .."

"Mr Hwang, please calm down. Talk nicely to Tiffany. I believe she will listen, she is a really obedient girl. Right Tiffany?" Susan came over and gave a pat on Tiffany's back.

The girl had no choice but to smile back at Susan for not being rude.

"What can I say?! She doesn't even listen! No matter what I have said these days, she turned a deaf ear. If her mother were here, she would definitely do something to solve this crap!"

"Yes. For once, you're right. Mum will do the wise decision and make everyone happy. But not you." Tiffany finally replied.

"My decision isn't wise?! Hello, Ms Hwang? I told you that boy isn't the one yet you.."

"Taeyeon didn't hurt me, he love me. He did everything for me! Can't you see it yourself when he admitted his love for me during the media conference?!"

"So?! That could be an act. Who knows he might fall in love with some idols he worked with since he is quite an ideal type for the girls in his industry?!"

Tiffany slammed her fork and knife. She turned and glare at her father, "I trust him."

"If you really trust him, I won't be listening to some yelling and screaming about him from you this morning. What is it again?"

"Nothing." Tiffany tried to not feed her father about the Instagram post.

"He has wide choices."

"I do have as well. Hello? I'm daughter of a millionaire. And I chose him. He chose me. That's all okay?!"

"Julien is so much better."

"AS A BROTHER! For god's sake! I said a million times. I won't fall in love with my brother. OKAY?! That's it. I'm done."

"I'm not done!" Tiffany's father yelled but the girl has already slammed the door and head out.

-

Two days passed like this, Taeyeon tried to call Tiffany but the girl is still playing hard to get with her boyfriend. However, she secretly waited for Taeyeon at the airport. Yes, she know that she could not run to her boyfriend when she sees him because he is a celebrity and not just an individual. As soon as Tiffany arrive the airport an hour earlier, the crowd at the airport is insane.

"Hi, sorry, what time have you started to camp here?" Tiffany asked a random group of girls who are holding a banner for Taeyeon.

"We came 3 hours ago but we're already late for good view of Taeng oppa!"

"I've heard the news that there are already girls camping since last night." Her friend joined in.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS TO COME EARLIER! LOOK?! Now we might not even catch a glimpse of Taengo oppa! ARGH" Another girl said angrily to her friends.

"Hmm.. thanks. I hope you guys could at least see him." Tiffany felt sad for the girls who spent their time here waiting for so long.

"Unni, are you his fan too?"

"I'm.. yeah." Tiffany smile awkwardly and take her leave.

Tiffany took a seat over at a quieter corner. As soon as everyone saw the flight of Taeyeon's landed, everyone rise and started waving their fanboards. After 30minutes or so, Taeyeon walked out from the arrival gate. Everyone shouted and scream. The fans gathered closer as they bang one another.

Tiffany who is far back, tried jumping and tip toe-ing. However, she still can't see where is Taeyeon. She took up her phone and tried to call Sooyoung. But she didn't pick up.

After a great 5 minutes, the crowd dashes out of the airport, where Taeyeon's company car is waiting. Tiffany saw the commotion but still not a sight of Taeyeon.

"Great. I just wasted my time being here." She complaint and went to another exit to flag a cab.

Tiffany headed to Taeyeon's apartment.

"Okay, Tiffany Hwang. You're supposed to be angry with him!" Tiffany reminded herself as she walked to the gate.

"Really? Then why are you here?" A voice was heard from her back.

She jolted and turned immediately.

"Tae?!"

"Hi princess." He grinned widely. Tiffany missed that cute dimple smile. She flashed her eyesmile as return and jumped on Taeyeon.

The girl then saw Sooyoung behind when she hugged Taeyeon. "Opps. Hi Sooyoungie." Tiffany broke the hug. Afraid that it isn't allowed in public.

"Don't worry Tiff. It's rather quiet here." Sooyoung assured the girl.

"No. There might be paparazzi hiding. Let's go in first." Taeyeon said.