Chapter 14

Taeyeon did not wear his masquerade mask anymore since Siwon did not go there after the first time. This time, Tiffany went and brought her friends. Tiffany even invited Yuri over to join them.

Tiffany swayed with the music Taeyeon sang with all his heart. Doing nothing but listen to his singing entirely. Jessica was surprised when Tiffany told her about Taeyeon is the singer that she wants to look for every time. After which, she got all the teasing from her of course.

"Taeyeon has this prince charming aura when he is on stage. Someone quite like it." Jessica purposely said infront of Tiffany who is loss in Taeyeon's voice.

"I think I'm falling for him too. Ahh~" Yoona gave a dreamy look at Taeyeon.

"Me too." Seohyun joined in. She didn't really mean that she will fall for Taeyeon, but she really thinks Taeyeon is superb.

"No way!" Tiffany woke up from her focus on Taeyeon.

"Why we can't?" Jessica gave Tiffany a smirk face.

"NO YOU CAN'T! Taeyeon does not suit you!" Yuri interrupted when he heard 'we' from Jessica. Not a chance is he going to let Jessica fall for Taeyeon. Luckily for Yuri, Jessica did not say a word. At least not getting scolded by the ice princess is good enough.

"Chill Yuri, I bet Jessica is kidding. Everyone is kidding. Hahahaha Right??" Tiffany doubted her own words. Somehow she has this feeling of not wanting anyone to fall in love with Taeyeon. No one. She really DID hope that they are kidding.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming."

"Taeyeon you're great!" Seohyun gave Taeyeon thumbs up.

"You take my soul away with your voice~~" Yoona dramatically said.

Tiffany was about to compliment Taeyeon but Seohyun and Yoona said it before her. She just smile sweetly at Taeyeon and stay quiet.

Hmm.. not any compliment by you? Wait why do I care? - Taeyeon thought as he look at Tiffany.

"HA HA HA! Looks very fun here! Let's join them guys." Siwon took an empty seat beside Jessica without giving them a chance to react.

Jessica jumped up from her seat when Siwon took the seat right next to her. She immediately went behind Yuri to hide.

"Hey.. Siwon hyung. Hahaha why did you come?" Taeyeon went over and hit Siwon's back like brothers always do.

"Why you can and I can't?"

"Nono that's not what I meant."

"I'm leaving." Jessica took her bag and was about to leave but Tiffany grabbed her arm.

"Why must you leave? Why must we go because of him?" Tiffany said boldly. Everyone at the table got shocked.

"He is the one who should leave!" Tiffany pointed at Siwon face, which made him furious.

"Don't you point at me like that bitch." Siwon smacked Tiffany's hand away with a loud spank.

Taeyeon clenched his teeth and started to boil inside. He hated how Siwon not treating Tiffany as a girl and most importantly he hit a girl.

"SO WHAT IF I DON'T LEAVE? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO BITCH?! HOW I WISH I CAN GET MY GUYS TO SHOVE THE DICK IN YOUR MOUTH TO SHUT YOU UP BUT NO YOU'RE TOO UGLY."

Taeyeon made a fist and punched Siwon's face without a warning. Everyone stepped backwards immediately as the table start to shift and wobble when Taeyeon sat on Siwon on the floor, continuing to bash his face. Glasses shattered with the table shaking.

Siwon retaliate and punch Taeyeon back. Yuri and Siwon's friends tried to stop the fight but did not have the chance to pull them back. Siwon grabbed a piece of glass to attack. Taeyeon raised his arm across his face to defend himself which caused him to get a cut from the glass.

"ARGH." Taeyeon growled and got pulled out by Yuri, but he did not stop kicking Siwon with his legs.

"I did not stop you from bullying my friends and judging me because I sing, but doesn't mean you could continue this shit!" Taeyeon yelled even when he was pulled towards the toilet.

"FUCKING SHIT. KIM TAEYEON! WATCH OUT!" Siwon spat out his blood and left the scene with his gang.

-

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Yuri shouted when he threw Taeyeon at the basin. Taeyeon supported his body by holding on to the basin.

"Wash your wounds!" Yuri went over and grabbed Taeyeon's injured arm and hold it under the tap.

"Uggh..sst." Taeyeon winced in pain at the touch of water.

"You've gone crazy. Seriously!"

"Taeyeon.. I'm asking this seriously. Really really seriously."

"What?!" Taeyeon yelled at Yuri due to the pain from his arm and Yuri could not just stop talking.

"Do you happen to.. like Tiffany?"

~~

"Taeyeon! Are you okay?! Is it still hurt?" Tiffany ran to Taeyeon as soon as he came out from the toilet. She has been so worried, pacing around outside the toilet.

"I'm.. fine." Taeyeon assured with smile.

"Tiffany, could you get his wound treat?" Yuri interrupted the couple.

"I was about to.." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon's wound carefully.

"No problem. I'll send Jessica off. Good luck buddy!" Yuri winked at Taeyeon playfully..

"Why did he say good luck?" Tiffany held Taeyeon's injured hand and slowly helped him move outside.

"Er.. he.. was.. being silly as usual. Haha."

Tiffany drove Taeyeon using his car to the hospital at first he wouldn't let the girl drive, since it's kind of embarrassing for a man to let a girl drive.

"Wow. I.."

"Never thought a beauty like me will drive huh? Wait.. I'm not even a beauty. Who am I kidding.."

Tiffany purposely said it to Taeyeon. She knew she is not the famous gorgeous 'Stephanie' but Tiffany who is a nerd. But somehow she wants to know what Taeyeon felt about the 'ugly' her.

"Yeah. You're really ugly." Tiffany knew Taeyeon is teasing her again. She pinched his lap which made that latter yelped. But the both of them laugh it off.

"Thank you." Tiffany said without leaving her eyes off the street.

"For what."

"Punching that idiot."

"Hahahaha that's nothing! I'm a Taekwondo master okay!"

"Yeah yeah, but you have never want to step on Siwon's toes. Not until.. because of me."

"W-What bbbecause of you?" Taeyeon did not understand what he is feeling right now. He had difficult time breathing. He calm his thoughts and look out at the window.

He felt something in his stomach.

Something flying around right now with Tiffany next to him.

He only felt this when she is around.

FLASHBACK

"Do you happen to.. like Tiffany?"

"I think so.."

Yes, it's because of her. Tiffany.

He is feeling butterflies in his stomach.