Chapter 71

As the helpers drop Taeyeon at the couch in the living room, eyes are staring at the scene with shock.

"Who is this?" Leo pointed at the injured boy lying in pain on the couch. That's when Tiffany's father put down his business magazine and look. He immediately flush with anger and walk towards the boy with his heart boiling. "Who are you? What the hell are you doing here? WHO BROUGHT HIM IN?!"

"Dad!" Tiffany ran out from the kitchen, holding the first aid box. "He's.. He is my friend!"

Tiffany ignore everyone and drop her knees on the ground and immediately open the first aid box.

"Lift up your shirt." The girl said gently while looking away. She could feel her face flushing right now and she feels 10 times of embarrassment due to her whole family's presence.

Taeyeon looked around and saw Mr Hwang's fuming face. "It's.. okay. I have to go." Taeyeon tried to get up. Tiffany immediately pulled his arms to make him fall back down the couch. "No. You've to be treated. Now. Here. Lift up!" Tiffany began to become impatient, although she is still having tomato cheeks.

"Tiffany Hwang. Stop what you're doing and come with me." Mr Hwang demanded.

"No, dad. He's injured. I've to treat him."

"We could just send him to the hospital." He said as he glared at Taeyeon.

The boy timidly avoids the eye contact as he continues to wince in pain.

"Oh okay, if you want the police to find Julien hit him, and face a jail term. I'm fine with it." Tiffany said sarcastically to her father.

"What?! Julien?!"

"JULIEN?!" Michelle shouted from the stairs as well. Leo could only had his jaw dropped when he hear the news.

"Marilyn!" Mr Hwang yelled, which filled the whole apartment with echo.

"Yes Director?" The housekeeper scooted over like a rocket. "Treat him."

"You, come with me." He told Tiffany but the girl continue to find the bandage and some medicated cream. "Now. Or I will get them to throw him out."

"Ughh." Tiffany gave up and turned to the lady and whispered, "Sister Marilyn, please be gentle."

The kind housekeep nodded and gesture her to hurry follow her father before he explodes. Taeyeon had a slight smile when he heard it. He could feel his heart beating wildly again.

~

They went to the kitchen. Leo and Michelle look at each other and send secret signals before joining them in the kitchen. "Who is he?" Mr Hwang asked without caring about the presence of his two other children. "My friend."

"Why did Julien hit him? What happen?!" He continued to interrogate the girl.

"Just because I rejected him."

"What?! I can't tell he is a violent person. He must be that hurt. Who is this guy anyway? If he isn't someone involve between the two of you.. Julien wouldn't.." He paused and walked nearer.

"He is not your new boyfriend, is he?"

"No! Dad, he is just my friend okay?"

"What is his name?"

"Err..."

"Mr Kim Taeyeon?!" Everyone turned to look. It was Marilyn who shouted. "It's Mr Kim Taeyeon!"

"WHO?!" Michelle immediately run out, hearing a familiar name. "The singer, ballad singer!!!" Marilyn seems to be happier than anyone else in this house.

Taeyeon flustered and kept whispering to Marilyn to quiet down but the lady just kept exclaiming.

"Kim Taeyeon?" Michelle frowned as she look closer to the boy sitting on the couch. He gave an awkward smile and wave. "You are the one.." She frowned.

Taeyeon slightly move his head back, afraid of the face of Michelle right now.

"The one who hurt my sister."

-

"Fany, it's okay." Taeyeon said with assurance.

Taeyeon was thrown out of the mansion by the guards, due to Mr Hwang's new findings of him. The rich man did not expect that the same boy who was with his daughter in the past, returned. He could not recognize Taeyeon at first due to his bruises and how Taeyeon hid his face intentionally. After seeing how mad Michelle is as he grabbed Taeyeon's collar earlier, Mr Hwang could clearly see how much he has hurt his princess, if not Michelle would not even be that angry either.

Tiffany yelled at the guards to let go of Taeyeon who is still wincing in pain. They must have hurt him but grabbing onto his wounds. But the guards only listen to Mr Hwang's orders right now. The poor girl ran and followed Taeyeon out.

"Sorry.. My family.. I.. How are you feeling?"

"Great?" He chuckled as he press onto his stomach. "Stop lying. You're hurting badly, right?"

"Yeah.. so much for the training at the gym. Everything has gone to waste." Taeyeon joked.

"Can you be serious?" Tiffany snapped at Taeyeon. She is dead serious. She is concern about the boy, yet he still doesn't seem to mind getting hurt for no reasons.

She immediately felt guilty for scolding him, "I'm sorry.. Don't worry, I will assure he will not post any bad stuff." Taeyeon nodded. "Is he.. alright? I mean, he kinda not in the right mind."

"I rejected him." Tiffany slipped out the words from her mouth.

Taeyeon could feel his heart skip a bit. It could be jealousy running over him. But he acted cool, "And he behave this way? Woah! If he is drunk, I think he could actually kill me. Haa!"

Tiffany stopped walking and turned to Taeyeon, she shared an eye contact with the boy.

"Tae, are you really okay?" Your face is still bleeding." Unconsciously, her hands move up to his face, caressing the surrounding of his bruised cheek and cut lip. The boy calmed down a little by the touch although his stomach started to feel butterflies, he managed to pull out a smile to cover his nervousness. "I'm a strong man now, Tiffany." Taeyeon said in his charming voice. The voice that Tiffany has fell for when they started being friends and not enemies. "I can handle this." He then smile widely, showing his chin dimple.

Naturally, Taeyeon lifted his hand and touch Tiffany's cheek. Returning the gesture after Tiffany put her hands back by her side. The girl felt electric current going through her body. Taeyeon continues to admire the face infront of him. Feeling the skin of hers after so many years. It is still as smooth as before. Her cheeks are still so chubby. He felt like giving it a pinch but he laughed softly at the thought.

The girl shyly look up to face the boy's cute smile. She wished that this moment could last forever. However, Taeyeon took his hands off and continue to take a step. The girl sigh inside and follow up with him.

"May I ask why did you reject him?" Taeyeon continued the conversation since they had a long pause of physical touch. He kind of regret what he asked but he still anticipated for the answer.

Be it good or bad.

"I .." Tiffany hesitated a little.

Taeyeon tried his best to calm his heart beat but it does not stay under his control.

And she plucked up the courage to continue,

"My heart belongs to someone else's."

---