Chapter 39

--------------

Taeyeon snapped almost immediately, "WHAT?!"

He stood up and pace around with a hint of anger but he spoke nicely,

"I thought I told you that I didn't want you to.."

"I know! But.. Tae I can't do nothing about it. If I have the money to help you, why don't I? What more you're my boyfriend. I can't possibly see you sleep on the streets and not doing a thing!"

"Fany I told you I do not want your help! I do not want to use your money okay?!" Taeyeon ruffled his own hair and growled at himself.

"It's too late. I've bought it. It's either you continue to live here or pack and leave. The house will still be here. Because I'm the owner now and I'm not going to stay here neither am I renting it away." Tiffany folded her arms and looked away angrily.

Taeyeon was caught speechless, "Fany.."

The girl knew she shouldn't snap at Taeyeon, it's not his fault anyway. After calming down, Tiffany looked Taeyeon into the eyes and caressed the boy's cheek, "Tae.. I love you.

"I know but.. this is too much."

"Nothing is considered as 'doing too much' when it comes to you. It's never enough."

Taeyeon stared at the beautiful onyx eyes of Tiffany's. He didn't want anyone's help out of sympathy. But he saw something different from her. He saw love and care in her eyes.

He left out a smile,

"Have I save the world in my previous life? Damn, I've met an angel in this life." Taeyeon grabbed on Tiffany's head and give her a peck on the forehead. "I love you, my angel. Thank you."

-

"Sica I didn't kiss her!" Yuri shouted as he chased Jessica who is walking away fast along the hall of lockers. "SICA!!!" Yuri shouted even louder when Jessica stomped into the ladies.

"Shit this."

Taeyeon walked towards Yuri with one hand at Tiffany's waist and another on his bag strap. "Dude, what's up? Heard you calling your precious girl all the way from downstairs."

"Hyori sunbae kissed me. Like what the hell?! And Jessica saw it." Yuri banged his hands on the wall.

He turned and look at Tiffany, "Tiffany, could you.."

"Okay, I think you guys get to class first." Tiffany turned and tiptoe to kiss Taeyeon's cheek before leaving to the ladies which Jessica is in.

~

"Yah, Jung Sooyeon."

No one replied. But Tiffany knew Jessica is in the only cubicle that is closed.

"Have you.. fall for Kwon Yuri?"

"I don't know.." A meek reply came from Jessica.

"I can't believe I'm actually hearing this tone of yours, Jess. I think you've really.. like Yuri. If not you won't even react like how a girlfriend does when Hyori kissed him."

Tiffany heard the sound of fiddling lock and Jessica came out with teary eyes. "Oh my god, you've cried?!" Tiffany saw Jessica's haggard red eyes face and the girl quickly pressed the tap to wash her face.

"I'm just overreacting." Jessica said as she splashed water at her face.

She stopped and rest her hands on the edge of the basin. "Shit I can't believe I'm actually behaving like this right now." She talked and looked at herself in the mirror.

Tiffany smiled proudly, "You're in love."

~~

After school, The two couple separated.

"I can't believe our best friends are going to be together soon. It's so dramamama~" Tiffany skipped happily as she wrapped her hands around Taeyeon's arm.

"I knew this day would come. Yuri has really put in all his effort in chasing Jessica." Taeyeon scoffed.

"Hmm, then did you expect us to be together?"

"Of course not. We were enemies, remember?" The couple started laughing when they think back. It's funny how fate brought them together. Tiffany laughed and said, "You're so annoying, I feel like squashing you when I see you." Her facial expression changed to a hatred one when she thought back of the Taeyeon she used to dislike.

"Come on! You look horrendous! I can't even look at you without laughing each time!" Taeyeon rebutted.

"Yah!" Tiffany was really angry at the comment. She pouted and broke their touch.

Taeyeon grinned when he saw the cute gesture. He quickly went over and wrapped his arms around the girl, giving her a back hug. "Aww, someone's angry already.. mianhae?"

"Hate you!" Tiffany scolded but did not push Taeyeon away.

"Let me make it up to you." Taeyeon tilted his head and gave Tiffany a surprise kiss on her cheek, with him still back hugging her. "Yah!" Tiffany blushed immediately and free herself from Taeyeon.

"Someone's looking like her favourite colour right now~" Taeyeon teased the girl who has pink shades on her cheeks. "Taeyeon!!!" Tiffany chased the boy as they run along the Han river. Running and tickling each other like a child. A moment when they feel free from worries and the world with only the two of them existing.

-

The couple has went for a walk after a hearty breakfast at their favourite Italian Café. They swung their hands as they take a stroll.

Tiffany's face had an obvious frown which made Taeyeon bring up his thumb and fix the frown by pushing it back up wards. "What's wrong?" Taeyeon brought his head lower and whispered gently to his girlfriend. "Time we spend together is always so short." She added a pout after her sentence.

Taeyeon smile in relief, knowing that his girlfriend is just trying to be whiny, "I know. I hate it too."

"Maybe I should move in with you."

"What?! No way, Ms Hwang. You're a reputable person."

Tiffany's frown found its way back, "No I'm not! And Hayeon has left, you're all alone at home. I just want to accompany you."

"Let's just say you are being too attached to me, Miyoung."

"Yah!" Tiffany hit Taeyeon when he teased her.

"Be good. Go in." Taeyeon slightly pushed Tiffany towards her mansion gate.

"I'm serious Tae."

Taeyeon had his hands in his pocket, "I know." Taeyeon knew Tiffany really wants to stay with him but he doesn't like the idea of them cohibiting when Tiffany is actually a reputable heir. If anyone were to see her staying with a man without getting married, the couple is going to get big trouble.

Tiffany knew Taeyeon wouldn't let her move in but still smile genuinely and threw a flying kiss before leaving.

She said her last sentence before walking,

"One day, Tae. One day you'll not be alone anymore."