Chapter 29

-

"Oh my god.."

"COOL SHIT.."

Everyone is stunned when they reached the penthouse. "Thank you Uncle Bob." Jessica hugged the man and someone was staring at afar. "No problem, princess Jess. If there is anything, feel free to call me. Enjoy your days in Florida!" Everyone waved and said bye to the old man before leaving them unpacking their luggage in the penthouse.

"Woah! The balcony view of the sea!!! Shall we wait for sunset guys?!" Yoona ran to the balcony and admire the view in front of her.

"I'm tired already.. I think I'm having jetlag. My body clock is screwed.. oh my god what did I just said." Seohyun said restlessly.

They all sat at the balcony and catch the sunset. Seohyun is dozing off but managed to snap a couple of beautiful photos with the rest by trying her best to smile beautifully. Yuri felt happiness rushing in his body when Jessica kept snapping photos and he tend to get in some of them without Jessica's invitation with their faces pretty close when the pictures are taken. Taeyeon felt different. He wished Tiffany is here with them but apparently she is busy with her family right now. She did not even reply his text when he informs her about their arrival.

After sunset, they stayed in the penthouse as Seohyun has already slept right after the sunset even before her dinner. They couldn't possibly leave her here alone and get dinner out there so they called pizza delivery. Pizza delivery once in a while when they can especially with Seohyun around.

~

"Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!!!"Taeyeon talked to his phone as he was waiting for the person on the other line to pick up. "Dammit.."

Jessica yawned loudly as she walked to the living room. "You're still not asleep yet?"

"Tiffany's not picking up."

"Taeyeon, it's 2am. I understand you have a jetlag but Tiffany needs to sleep. I'm pretty sure she is not having any jetlag like me since we are already immune living in both countries. I'm going to sleep. Nights."

Taeyeon gave up in calling Tiffany and tried to sleep as well.

-

"Morning!" Yoona jumped on Seohyun's bed next to her. They both shared a room. "Y-yah.. Yoong. Stop." Seohyun used her husky voice and lazily cover her face with the pillow. "Omg Seo you slept for more than 14 hours and you're still sleepy?!"

"I'm having jetlag.."

"Me too. I woke up at 12pm too, but look now is 2pm. You have no time to mediate already" Yoona looked at the clock and sniggered at Seohyun, knowing her habits.

"2pm already?!" Seohyun immediate sat up. She has ruined her routine. Every day she will wake up at 8am if there isn't school and eat her breakfast before going for a 30minutes walk around the neighbourhood and then back home to read for 1 hour and her list goes on. Now her daily plan is ruined. She has just wasted few hours for today.

"Sica unni and Yuri oppa are out jogging at the beach already."

Seohyun's eyes opened wide. "Sica unni?! I thought she will still be in bed."

"Hmm, I think she woke up with the smell of breakfast. Yuri oppa cooked for her. Isn't he sweet?"

"None for you? Hahahah. Where is Taeyeon oppa?"

"Erm.. Right. I forgot about it. He isn't here. I'll try calling him. You better wake up now!" Yoona smacked Seohyun's butt playfully before heading downstairs to make the call.

"Gosh, for once I'm the only one who is wasting my life. What an irony. I need to stab myself!!! Grr.." Seohyun mumbles as she get off and make her bed.

--

"Do you feel hungry?" Tiffany's father gently caressed her cheek. She looks pale without any food since last night. Since she is going to have her operation, she didn't eat any food for the last 8 hours. She did not even take a sip of water. "I'm fine."

"I'll get the nurse to ask when they will start preparing."

Tiffany gently nodded without much energy and rest her eyes. Shortly after, she heard footsteps. But she didn't bother to look until she smells a familiar scent. The person placed a hand over her head and slowly fixes her hair. She opened her eyes and saw the one she has been waiting for.

"Fany.." Taeyeon smile with his cute dimples when he saw Tiffany's eyes opened.

"Tae.." Tiffany leaned in and hugged the boy tightly.

"I'm so happy to see you.."

"Me too.." Taeyeon placed his soft lips on Tiffany's forehead. "You look really pale. It pains me." Taeyeon cutely pouted and kiss her lips. "I'm alright, it's just that I could not even take a sip of water.."

"I promised to let you drink all the water you want when your operation is over. Okay?" Taeyeon said in the most comforting tone and place her messy hair behind her ears neatly. Tiffany cutely nodded her head like a child. She loves it when Taeyeon pampers her and treat her like she is a princess. "I've to go. I'm afraid your father might see me."

Tiffany nodded again.

"Promise me to come out safe. I'll be waiting." Taeyeon sticks out his pinky and Tiffany replied it with her pinky. "Promise."

~

Taeyeon waited and waited. It is a small surgery, but it's already 4 hours. Tiffany's still not out yet. He's worried. So worried.

Yoona called him all of the sudden and he informed her that he is waiting for Tiffany to come out from the operation theatre. He didn't want everyone to be here and be worried, since it's enough to have Taeyeon to be here waiting. The rest could have their own activities for the day since it's their vacation and he didn't want this to ruin their mood.

Finally Tiffany came out from the operating theatre, but Taeyeon could only stand far away since her family is there. He overheard the surgeon telling Tiffany's family that she is alright and will snooze for 12 hours. Taeyeon let out a relief and went back to the penthouse since he couldn't stay beside Tiffany with her family around anyway.

"Hey guys."

"Taeyeon you're back! How's Tiffany?" Yoona ran and asked with concern."

"She's fine. But she will only be awake tomorrow so.. I'm back."

"Did her family see you?" Seo asked with a book in her hands.

"Nope. I'm hiding well. Hahaha~"

"I'm glad she's fine." Jessica smile with eased.

Yuri glared at Jessica and said, "Please don't smile at my best friend like this. I'm jealous."

The girl giggled in her heart but appears aloof and went to the kitchen to grab some food Uncle Bob has stocked up in the penthouse.

Taeyeon smirked at their interaction and ignore them. They spent the whole night playing wii, xbox and pool with the pool table in the huge living room on their first day since they would only officially start having their vacation when Tiffany joins them.