"Harry." I said again whispering his name in relief that he found me. It was comforting to see a familiar face after all these people with no names.

Harry said nothing but quickly unhooked me from the IV, throwing the needle without any care. His left arm hooking under my legs he slid his right under my back picking me up with effortless strength. My head laid limp in his chest fighting the urge to fall asleep once again.

"Shit!" He swore coming up against a wall for cover. Laying me down I began to hear what Harry was swearing about. Men began piling in from the entrance from hearing the gunshot earlier when the bald-headed man tried to lunge at Harry.

"Stay here!" Harry propped me up against a wall where he would take cover. The wall assisted in keeping me upright while my head fell to the side. I was shielded from the rapid-fire coming from the other side.

Bullets bounced against the walls going back and forth. The shots being fired sharp in my ears when leaving the barrels. Shutting my eyes when I saw the first blood drawn by a hit I flinched to the scream heard from one of the men. Blood pooled on the floor making it visible to me when it streamed towards where my sight of vision was. Less and less was being fired as I saw Harry back up for me to see him once again.

My eyes droop from the tiredness catching up to me once again. My head tilts even more to the side until I see Harry come for me, picking me up bridal style. My head then again falls against his chest while I am jostled a little from his running pace.

"Stay awake Mia!" Harry instructed to me. I knew I was supposed to follow through with orders but I found this one particularly hard. My body was tired and my eyes begged for darkness.

The drugs flowed through my bloodstream. My body is weak and unable to form full sentences from being completely doped up on whatever was in that IV bag. Being jostled around in Harry's arms I groaned quietly when a rush of cold outside air hits my bare exposed skin. I began to shiver from the lack of clothing to keep me warm, only my bra and panties to cover me up. Leaning into Harry's chest I huddled into him to find warmth while I closed my eyes fully. Harry's body heat helping to regulate my dropping temperature. The grimy sweat had been sucked up by the cold outside air causing me to go from one extreme temperature to the other.

In a quick motion, I was placed in the front seat of a car that I was unaware of who it belonged to. Harry clipped a buckle over my chest knowing that safety needed to be insured in these next moments. I could hear others cuss out towards Harry, engines roaring in the dark of the night. Harry twisted the key and sped off not wasting any more time; he wanted to put as much distance between us and the others coming for us as possible.

"Mia! You have to stay awake!" Harry furrowed his brow touching my arm and shaking it while his other hand was fastened to the wheel. The pressure on him was high with the other cars following behind us, I was hardly able to express an emotion.

"I..." I trailed off not even knowing what I was going to say in the first place. I had no words to connect together to make a full sentence, everything was still jumbled and tossed around in my mind.

"Listen to my voice." Harry began taking his hand away from my arm to better focus on the road in front of him. My sloppy gaze moved to the rear view where I watched headlights follow us no matter where we turned. The Paris streets were busy but that mere fact didn't stop Harry from driving recklessly. Car horns blared in my ears a few times from Harry making turns he shouldn't have but this didn't bother him. He didn't show an ounce of stress or strain from any of this.

I groaned lightly having the urge to close my eyes fully again but decided to keep fighting a little longer. I moved my eyes slowly to Harry, he was becoming blurry from my efforts to keep my eyelids from falling. Usually, I wouldn't be on the brink of sleep during a car chase such as this but circumstances were different. I didn't worry or feel any stress when Harry would turn all too sharply and bring force to push me against the side door.