Alec stared at him, like the way he smiled before tearing his eyes away, shaking off the feeling he is getting for the white-haired boy. "I spoke with the Clave. They're sending Seelie scouts to search for Valentine but they made it clear, the little girl or her brother do not leave the premises"

Everest scoff. "Her names not little girl and my name is Everest, keep up and I don't care what that Clave thinks or you want, we going to find Dot." He said looking at him playing with a purple crystal in his hand. Alec could see the determination in his green eyes. 

"Alec, this warlock could have the answers we need. With Valentine's people out there searching for Clary and Everest, they're not safe outside alone" Jace said and Alec glanced at Everest for a quick second when they mentioned him not being safe. Alec didn't know why and didn't have the time to figure it out before Isabelle spoke, "Jace has a point"

"Et tu, Izzy?" Alec said and for some odd reason, Everest understood. "Alright, since you have all the answers, where do you suggest we search,"  Alec said turning to the siblings.  "We should start at Dot's apartment in Greenpoint. There's this thrift store that she..." Clary stopped and let of a gasp. "Clary" Everest said reaching out but stopped as he also let out a gasp before stumbling only to have Alec catch him, holding him up looking at him with a look of worry. Everyone was soon on high alert.

His surroundings changed. He saw Dot run pass him. "Dot" he shouted running after her. "Dot" he shouted again. She turned around, scanning the area. She frowned before entering the place.  

Everest looked up to see the sign. "Pandemonium"

He came back with a gasp, feeling the crystal burn in his hands, not enough to hurt him. He gripped his head with a groan. His head pounding painfully. "What's wrong? What is it?" Jace asked looking between the two Frays.

"I, um..." Everest studdered feeling the headache fade but he was still a bit distorted. He moved away from Alec only to stumble, Everest gripped both of Alec's forearms, steadying himself. "Weirdly, I think I know where Dot is," Clary said. Everest looked up at her, ignoring the feeling of Alec's closeness. "Me too," He shook his head getting rid of the dizziness before standing up straight. "Great. I'll drove" Simon said. Everest looked at Alec. "Thanks" he mumbled pulling away. Alec nodded still staring at him freely.

"What," Simon said seeing as everyone was staring at him. "Unless you have like a shadowhunter-mobile or something" Izzy laughed and Alec and Jace looked at each other as Simon looked down.

"You were kidding about the runes on the floor killing me, right?" Simon said. Alec and Jace gave each other a smirk. Everest looked between them. "Possibly," Jace said patting his cheek as he walked by. Simon looked scared. 

Everest leaned over. "If you ask me, I'll watch where I step" he whispered before walking after Jace. Alec smiled at the comment before walking with Everest

"Yeah, well nobody asked you, Fray" Simon shouted making Everest chuckle softly.

"Wait, am I going to die" Simon was quick to ask another question as everyone left the area.
***
Everest walked down the ally with Alec next to him while Clary was up front. Suddenly, he was pulled into what seems like another vision.

Everest stood a few steps behind them. Dot on the floor with a shadowhunter on her, a sword in his hand. "No, Dot" Everest mumbled walking forward but everything disappeared before he could get close enough.