four | Rakeem

Hialeah, Florida 📍
B R I E

After a long day of work, Brie finally gets off. She worked the morning shift at one of her two jobs. She works part time at Forever 21 and full time as a waitress at a popular rooftop restaurant, Juvia. This job is a little far for her, being half an hour away in Miami Beach but the money she makes is worth the drive.

She sits in her car and takes a sip of the mimosa she had the bartender make her to go. She had a long morning with two big parties- an engagement party and a birthday, she needs a release. Finishing her drink, she collects all her items and exits the car.

She walks up the concrete stairs, passing an apartment with its door wide open. She can hear a baby screaming inside as an older woman stands in the doorway collecting change from kids and handing them plastic cups with with frozen juice and a variety of candy adorning it. She continues walking until she comes to her apartment. She unlocks the door to be greeted by silence.

They must still be out. She thinks to herself. She thought that they'd be back by now. Kyrie came and got the girls before she left for at 10:50 and it's now a little past 5 so she'd figured they'd be home by now. To make sure she's alone and they're not just sleeping, she peaks her head in Gia's room but the only things on the messy bed is an empty bowl and clothes.

Brie leaves the room and heads to her own. Since she has the house to herself, she decides to do a little cleaning and invite Rj over.

Sitting in her bean bag chair she takes out her phone and shoots a quick message to Rj to come over. She knows he probably won't respond for a minute so she freshens up before cleaning to get the feel of work off of her.

She peels her dirty uniform off and throws it in the hamper. Since she alone she grabs her towel off the hook but doesn't put it on as she walks naked across the hall. She gave Gia the master bedroom so Lani and her could share a bathroom. In the bathroom she uses a makeup wipe to clean her face before washing it with her black soap. She makes sure to keep her eyes dry so she doesn't mess up her lashes; she still wants to look cute for when Rj gets here but she doesn't want to reapply them.

She then hops in the shower. She doesn't let the water preheat because she's a weirdo and actually likes the cold water on her body before it gets hot.

She takes a quick shower, lathering her body in her shower gel and scrubbing with her rag and loofah. Brie always takes quick showers at home because the last thing she wants to do is run up her water bill. She used to love taking hour long showers at her mamas house but when she moved out and started paying her own bills that quickly stopped.

After her shower, the air conditioning makes goose bumps rise on her arms and legs as she leaves the steamy bathroom. The house is still empty as she walks back to her room. She rubs her bumpy arms as she enters her room and drops her towel to the floor and steps around it; a bad habit of hers that Lani has picked up on.

She checks her phone and sees that Rj replied.

Rakeem🤧💕
Ima slide thru
5:12 p.m.

Bries likes the message, cheesing hard and continues to get dressed.  She moisturizes her body and face with shea butter before throwing on undergarments. Since she's in the house she wants to be comfy but Rj is coming so she wants to look cute. She decides on a grey camo biker shorts and the matching hoodie that she found at Burlington.

She straightens up her room a little bit, picking up the clothes and towel on the floor and putting away her make up mess from this morning, before leaving the room to the straighten up the rest of the house. She starts with the bathroom and works her way through the living room, finishing up in the kitchen. She even makes herself a light meal since she knows Lani is going to eat on the road.