T•H•R•E•E - 이상한 기분

T•H•R•E•E - 이상한 기분 - Strange Feeling

[Areum's POV]
Day 1/21

"Why 21 Days? Why not today?"

"Do you want to go to Hell now?"

I felt a little anger in me rise. "Hey, that's rude..." I furrowed my brows and spoke with a calm voice and a scowl. "What I meant is... Do you want him to bring you to Hell now?" I shake my head.

"Now be thankful you have the 21 Days & I." "You?" I chortled. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Tell me, about this demon... Why am I his target? How does he know me?" I question him with the spirit of enquiry.

"The day he made you his target was just two days ago. He had been following you since yesterday." I could feel my heart palpitating as I settled down on my seat as Joshua sat on my seatmate's seat.

"No wonder I felt a presence yesterday..." I muttered. "Oh no, that presence was mine. Did I scare you yesterday?" Joshua laughed as I grinned nervously. "Take note of this, Areum. He is very good at hiding. He has many abilities. He could teleport, shoot ice & fire out of his hands, fly, move things with his mind (telekinesis), and finally, strike lightning."

That's a lot...

"Does he have any... weaknesses?" "Of course. We, supernatural beings, have our own weaknesses. But I'm definitely not telling you mine." My eyes form crescent shapes as I let out chortles. "But I'm willing to share his weaknesses to you. He... hates the personalities of a Good Girl."

"How 'Good' must I be then?" "Well... I think you're-" "The teacher's here!" Joshua flinched at a student's loud shout and left for his seat in a hurry.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■

"Hey! Clean the dining table and the kitchen!" Eun Chae cackled with evil.

Mum, Stepfather, and the two stepsisters, had just eaten their lunch.

And what did I eat?

I haven't had anything yet. Apparently, there are rules set in this house.

1. I have to obey to everything Mum, Stepfather and the stepsisters says.

2. Treat Mum, Stepfather, and the stepsisters right.

3. I have to have my family's leftover food as my meals.

4. Never leave the house without permission.

5. I should not have the share of my family's money.

I've broken rule 4. I felt weird breaking a rule. Honestly, I felt happy & satisfied.

I sat down and started eating the leftover food. I felt disgusted eating these. This isn't fair. Well, nothing is fair in this world.

"Ugly! I said clean the table and the kitchen! Not eat!" Eun Ah yelled.

I heaved a sigh. Rule number 1, I have to obey to everything Mum, Stepfather and the stepsisters says.