Chapter Twenty-Three

Nathan's POV:

I tried to reach for Allie, my beloved sister, before it was too late. That monster stole her from right under my nose. . .there was nothing I could do about it, "ALLIE!" I screamed after her as I dashed to the window, looking down. All I saw was the man clad in white and black carry my sister in his arms and into the forbidden forest. Why wasn't she fighting back? I thought angrily. 

She was gone. . .and it was my fault. I punched the wall fiercely and it left a big hole in it. I quickly pulled my hand out; my knuckles were torn and bleeding, "Fuck. . .Allie. . . I'll do anything to get you back." I whispered, clutching my sore hand to my chest.

I knew I couldn't call the cops due to the fact that I knew that face from anywhere. . .it was Jeff. Jeff the Killer. The impossible one to find. I knew it was my task to find her. . .by myself. I promised mother and father I would protect her with all my might, though right now. . .I wasn't doing a good job.

"I'm sorry. . .Mother. . .Father." I muttered. I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder. . .I knew it was them.

Allie's POV:

I gripped onto his sweatshirt as he ran through the forest, "I can walk. . .you know." I said with a bit of hostility in my voice. I wouldn't trust him. . .not even a bit. I had to be on high gaurd around him. That I knew for sure. After all, he is one of the best serial killers up to date. There was no messing with him.

When we arrived to his 'home', I guess you could call it, he set me down. I gaped at him, "W-wait. . .what do you mean I'm leaving everything behind?  I-I. . ." I couldn't finish. . .I just couldn't, "Jeff. . ." I muttered, following him inside his home.

"You do realize. . .my brother isn't going to give up looking for me." I said. There was a bit of anger in my voice. I had no idea Jeff was going to keep me captive, "I can't stay here forever. . ." My blue eyes became cold as I looked down to the ground. My body was tense and I felt like throwing up. I didn't want to stay. . .there was no way in hell I was going to live with this . . .thing.

I regretted saying that when I felt his hot breath close to my face. His arms were wrapped tightly around my petite waist. My face turned a bright red, "Gett off of me!" I yelled, trying to push him away. Instead I stumbled over my own feet and ended up knocking us both to the ground. Of course. . .I was on top. 

I gasped quickly as I rolled off of him, "S-sorry. . ." I whispered.