Chapter Seventeen

Allie's POV:

I fell asleep quickly after a long day of school. Being a grade A student wasn't easy for a girl like me. As of late, I haven't really been focusing on school. I didn't really understand why-- well, I did, but why was I thinking of him? Jeff the Killer was on my mind constantly. The fear I had towards him grew day by day. I knew it will never go away, but my thoughts always seemed to linger to him.

It has been a few days since I last encountered him, but even my dreams lingered of him. It was always the same dream. . .over. . .and over again.

-------------------

"Why can't you smile for me?" Jeff said coldly, his knife at my throat.

"I-I can't. Not for you. . ." Fear filled my voice as I felt his knife dig gently into my flesh. I could feel the blood trickle down my cold skin. It felt so real.

"Smile. You're more beautiful when you smile." Jeff's hot breath tickled my ear. A feeling that I didn't want to happen. Not this way.

I forced myself to smile and then Jeff frowned; his pericing white eyes glared at me like a white hot dagger.

"No. . .no, no, NO!" Jeff pulled his knife away from my neck and pushed me to the side, making me land on my butt.

"You don't understand the definition of SMILING. Stop faking it! STOP IT. It's not real. Don't do this to me. . ." Jeff sounded in pain. Why won't my body reach out toward him?

"SMILE AND SLEEP." With that Jeff lunged at me.

-----------

I awoke with a start; my breathing was heavy and sweat was trickling down my face. I shivered and tensed up as I heard the thunder clap loudly outside. Then I saw it. . . .the lighting illuminating my room for a spilt second. . .showing his /face/. 

Jeff was here. . .and he was here to kill me.

"Y-you. . ." I whispered, fear in my voice.