Chapter Fourteen

Jeff's POV:

"Why wouldn't you write about me, you could finally accept your fate if you did." I whispered to her softly. When she told me I was a freak for killing people I sighed. "Everyone is pyscho deep down inside, different reasons behind everyone's craziness." When she called me a freak I remember my mother telling my own father to kill me. The memory made me shudder and look away from Allie for a moment.

When I told her to smile she complied, the smile that I enjoyed so much growing on her face. If only everyone would smile just like me it would be great. When she reminded me of tellling her to sleep I grinned. "Yes, I remember however could I forget!" 

Finally she said it. Something that made me quite distraught. "But Allie, you must sleep. . It. . . is imperative." I said with a chuckle. The rain had started to drench us. My shoulder was still bleeding, and it was bleeding bad. She hugged her self tightly; either from fear, or the cold or a mixture of the both. She was turned away from me now, so I reached forward grabbing her shoulder in order to pull her back to me. "Go on home it's getting late, your brother will worry." I said as I knew I couldn't finish it this evening. 

I stepped back, my hand sliding off her should as I backed up into the woods. I started my slow jaunt through the deep forest, my hand clenching my shoulder. I was headed to my home, the old cabin that I had found in the woods. It was my only solice now, a place for me to lick my wounds and lay low after each kill.

When I reached the old door to the derelict shack I thought about my parents. Life was so normal back then, but now I was different. . . for a moment it seemed like I missed that life. Missed the feeling of love from my family, instead of just the constant death that surrounded me. But my mind quickly turned back to the fires that consumed me, and my parents own wish to kill me. . . .