Frankie's Diary

Dear Diary,

I am now in my fifth year of Hogwarts. Yay?  If this year is anything like last year, I will l make my dad to move me to Beauxbatons. My dad is Greg Saunders, a well-known wizard and a very high up Ministry employee. My dad being the very high up Ministry employee he is, he already knew about Hogwarts hosting the Triwizard tournament and told me about it but I didn’t expect anything as drastic as death to happen.

Last year in a five thingy-maggigs: 

Firstly, there are the arrivals of the second and third best wizarding schools in Europe, Hogwarts being first, Beauxbatons the French school where I was accepted but didn’t go and the irritating Durmstrang students who learn the Dark Arts. Lucky them, NOT! I hate the Dark Arts.

Secondly, Durmstrang gets the Bulgarian seeker, Viktor Krum as their tournament champion; Beauxbatons gets the quarter-Veela who is a beautiful as heck, Fleur Delacour as their tournament champion and we get stuck with a useless Hufflepuff pretty boy, Cedric Diggory as our tournament champion. Really? Stupid Goblet of Fire and to top that all off The Chosen One gets chosen - NOT FAIR! I mean, I’m cool with Harry but how did he get chosen? There was an age limit and he was under it. I mean so many people in our year wanted to enter the tournament; I wanted to enter and I would have done better, if I was actually allowed to enter.

Thirdly, Cho doesn’t talk to me for a week because technically...Diggory was her boyfriend. Sorry but I despise stupidness and Hufflepuffs have a lot of that. If it isn’t obvious I HATE HUFFLEPUFFS! 

Fourthly, I nearly got attacked by a dragon thanks to Diggory and then Cho ditches me for Diggory and I start hating Diggory even more (if that’s actually possible!) And to top that off NO-ONE asked me to the Yule Ball so I looked like a loner watching people dance. Then I discover some hidden feelings for a certain Slytherin.

Lastly, Diggory dies. Harry wins but the cup was a portkey to You-Know-Who and he killed Diggory. I mean, yeah I hated him but I never wanted him to die, Cho really liked him, maybe even loved him. She was crushed.  

Yeah last year SUCKED! And it doesn’t help that I am thinking about him again! This needs to STOP! But I can’t get him out of my mind! I feel so guilty for not telling Cho, but I can’t tell her. She would be going on and on about how he’s a Slytherin, he bullies nearly everyone and he hates me. I can’t tell Luna because she would probably start crying and call me a traitor or something and I can’t stand to see Luna cry. How is one boy doing this to me?                                                                                                                                                  

5 Reasons Why I CANNOT FANCY BLAISE ZABINI:

1. He calls Luna, Looney and I really HATE people who do that.

2. He’s an arrogant prick who hangs out with Hogwarts excuse for Paris Hilton, Draco Malfoywho I also HATE. I despise that Blondie...

3. He’s a Slytherin, I also HATE Slytherins.

4. I basically hate everything he is.

5. He hates me.

I know I have 5 reasons but I still have feelings. What is wrong with me?