two

"fuck!"

"what?" calum was startled by luke's sudden outburst.

"my lunch break was over fifteen minutes ago! i'm going to get fired and it's only my first day." luke panicked.

calum stood up from the table, walking over and pulling luke into his arms. "shh...you'll be okay. mr. layton is gullible as hell just make up a reason as to why you're late."

luke let out a shaky breath. "o-okay." he snuggled his face into calum's chest. the taller boy smelled incredible and luke loved being in his arms.

"let's get you back to work." calum smiled, pulling away from luke and taking his hand instead.

luke nodded and let calum lead him down the street to the pharmacy. since it was so close to the park, they arrived in front of the pharmacy in under five minutes. luke pouted, not wanting to have to leave calum.

"chin up, lukey. i'll see you again soon." calum said, grinning at how hesitant luke was to leave. "in fact, give me your number and i'll call you when you get off."

luke nodded with a sheepish smile, pulling his phone out of his back pocket and handing it to calum. calum did the same and the two exchanged numbers. luke putting 'lukey 🌹' as his contact name. luke blushed when seeing calum had made his 'the future love of your life'.

"well, i uh... i have to get back to work, cal." luke said, pointing behind him at the pharmacy and when calum nodded, he turned around to walk through the door.

"wait, luke!"

luke slowly turned around only to be pressed against the wall beside the door.

"wha-"

luke was cut off by plump lips meeting his own thinner ones. he was frozen for a moment but quickly melted into the kiss, moving his lips in sync with calum's.

after a few seconds, calum pulled away with a dazed smile. "you didn't think i'd just let you leave without one kiss, did you?"

luke smirked, confidence running through his veins as he grabbed calum by the shoulders and skillfully turned, pressing calum's body to the wall. luke leaned up, pressing his lips against calum's again but with more passion this time. calum was surprised by luke's actions but immediately kissed back.

luke bit at calum's bottom lip, making the elder boy gasp giving luke full access to his open mouth. luke quickly tangled his tongue with calum's, deepening the kiss. calum let luke have his fun for another minute or two before regaining dominance. he lifted the smaller boy up-making the blonde squeal in surprise- and pressed him into the wall. "you are quite good with your tongue." he commented and scrunched up his nose when luke stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of it. "but you should probably get inside before i decide to take you against this wall."

"i wouldn't object." luke shrugged, his legs still wrapped around calum's waist.

"let's wait until at least the second date before we fuck in broad daylight." calum laughed, setting luke down on his feet.

"are you insinuating that there will be a second date?" luke smirked up at the boy.

calum laughed, "i'll call you."

"you better."

"don't worry. as 'the future love of your life' you'll be hearing from me a lot." calum winked, slowly backing away from the boy.

"i'll look forward to it." luke called after him, a huge smile on his face showing off the dimple in his cheek.

"bye, lukey!" calum yelled, walking towards his car.