"Weird..." He stated, making me chuckle. Just then, Healer Green returned. 

"Everything cheeked out fine. You are free to go." I looked from him, to the paintently waiting Narciss and Lucius, and back to Gildy. This was really happening. Finally.

"Well, bye, I guess..." I didn't dare look him in the eyes as I kissed his cheek: a guesture that was usually reserved for Narcissa and Lucius.

"Wait.!" He exclaimed. "Here..." He pulled one of his photographs from his pocket. I exaimined it: It was from the night we went star gazing.

"Thank you, Gildy..." I felt touched. He had just given me one of his photos. Since he use dthem to remember, he had just given the the most personal thing  he could have to me: He had given me part of his memories.

"Thank you so much,, Gildy..." Was the best I could get out.

"Bye, Elle." He smiled before giving my hand a squeeze. I squeezed it back, then went over to Lucius. He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Have a good night, Eleanor." Healer Green smiled while guestering for Gilderoy to come over to him. "I will see you tommorrow. If you need anything, don't hesitate to Floo, okay?"

"OKay." I mumble.d Narcissa handed me Melvin and Wolfgang. I hugged them.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked me. I ndoded my head. Se smiled. "Okay, sweetheart. Will you hold my hand so we can Disapparate?" I nodded again and took her hand. then, as quick as a blink, ther was the familiar 'pop' of Apparation.

The feeling of being pulled through a tube made me stiffen. Last time I felt that sensation, it was also accompanied by extreme pain, due to splinching. I landed with the two of them in teh foyer of hte Malfoy Manore. 

"I-I thought I was going home." I looked around, a little confused. "Do you need to get something."

"What do you mean, dear? We are home." Narcissa looked at me, concerned.

"I think I know what she means." Lucius stepped in, putting his suit case down. Their house elf, Gumby, silently took them away, along with my own. "Did you think you were going back to Spinner's End?"

"I...I..." I didn't know what I thought. I certainly didn't think I was going to the Malfoy Manor. To tell the truth, when I thought of home I thought of Spinner's End. That was my home. My real home that Uncle Severus gave me. I couldn't just leave it there.

"Come on, Elle. It will be okay." Narcissa assured, pulling me into a hug. "This is your new home. We have a room made up for you and-"

"No!" I wiggled out of her grip. Lucius touched my wrist. 

"Shh... Elle, listen-"

"But I can't just leave Spinner's End! What about his house! I can't let it fall apart! I can't! I... can't..."

"We won't, okay? I promise. Some time later, but not today, we will visit it, okay?"

"Promise?" I wiped under my eyes. That made me feel a little better. 

"Yes, I told you I promise. As for you, it's almost 8:30, and you still have to take your combination. Will you follow me so I can show you your room?" I looked back at Narcissa.

"Go on." She encouraged. I swollowed and took Lucius's hand.

"Okay..." I weakily wispered. Lucius nodded and started leading me up some stairs. We weaved around halls and doors until he ended at a door that looked just like all the others in the Manor, with the exception of a silver "E" that had been furnished onto it. He opened it and took me in.

Inside was a lovely, good sized room. From what I could see it was connected to a bathroom. There was also what I assumed was also a closet. A king sized canopy bed had it's head board against the left wall. The sheets were printed like an old star chart, as were the curtains around the window. Above us the ceiling had various constilations painted on it. A small, dark blue dog bed sat next to the night stand. The opposite wall of the door was a whole book shelf. My mouth fell open.

"Do you like it?" Lucius questioned. "Narcissa worked hard on decorating it for you." I nodded my head yes, unsure of what to say. "Great. And I have someting else to show you before you go to bed." He took my hand and took me across the room to the book shelf. 

"If you ever get scared in the middle of the night and what to come to mine and Narcissa's room, or need to go to our room, pull this book out." He pointed to a black leather bound book that was in the middle of the shelf. Then, he pulled it out. Only, it didn't come out all the way. Instead, it just kind laid onto it's spine.

Suddenly, a creaking sound happened, and left section of the book shelf swung into it's self, revealing a dark, stone corridor. My eyes widened as Lucius waved his wand, making tourches on it's walls light up. 

"I will keep this lit at night so you can see." He explained before grabbing onto my hand again. "Come on..." He started leading me in. I continued to look around, unknowing of what to think.

"What is this..."

"This is a passage that was added during the First Wizading War. Originally, this was our room and it connected to Draco's nursery. Now, we weren't getting much use  of it, so I thought it would be convenient for you." He stopped me when we got to what looked like a dead end. "When you get here, tap on this stone." He indicated a certain one. "It's the fourth from the left. You do not need a wand. Just tap on it..." He looked at me, waiting for me to do so. I did, and, like the bookself, it swung open. I stepped otu of the small hall to find it had led to a fancily decorated bedroom.  "See? This is mine and Narcissa's bedroom. If you need us, you can come get us."

"Does that mean you're leaving me in there by myself?" I bit my lip..

"I was hoping you could start sleeping with out us, but if you feel you need me or Narcissa, we will stay with you tonight.""

"Thank you..." I looked around. Where was Narcissa. Lucius looked at his watched.

"It's 8:34. You need to take your Combination and get to bed."

"And I'm staying here?" After all of that, I still couldn't beleive it. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I yearned for Spinner's End so badly.

"Yes." He Smiled, putting an arm around me. "Welcome home."