Twelve

Today is the day! I will be a liar if I say I'm not nervous. I'm pretty nervous, even last night I can't sleep that well. But the good thing is I have known how to calm ourselves when we feel nervous on stage.
1. Smile
2. If this is your first time to perform on stage, don't look the audience on the eyes. Their foreheads are more than enough.
I'm on dispensation so, no. I wont get alfa on my attendance.

I keep waling back and forth in my house, well I will leave my house at 7am which means just 5 minutes from now. My dad will drive me there and he will accompany me.

"You ready, hun?"

"Yes dad. I'm coming."

Before leave the house, my mom says good luck for me. She wishes all the best for me and she tells me that I must be the champion.

Yeah mom, I will try my best.

On my way to the venue, I just listens to my baby's songs. Justin Bieber.

It calms me down and make me less nervous.

20 minutes passed, and finally we arrive at the venue. My heart is beating faster than usual. Being the best dad he is, my dad is trying to calm me down and says I'll be fine.

"Hello," says a girl to me when I'm sitting on the chair waiting the competition to start.

"Hi," I say awkwardly

"Please pick one of these papers. The content of the paper is your turn number," the girl hands me a circle jar with papers in it.

I grab the paper randomly and when I open the paper, it reads '6'.

"Ok, your turn number is 6. Please write down your name and good luck!" She is handing me a clipboard with a paper of list names on it.

After write my name, I give the clipboard back. With that she leaves me and approaching another contestant.

Ok, I have to do my best. I have to win and make my parents proud of me. And I have to prove Calum that I'm not going to lose!