Four

They don't leave me all alone. Calum, Luke and Ashton stands in front of me, Michael sits beside me.

They talk and sometimes I laugh with them. I don't want to but I can't help but their jokes are funny.

"Seza, why you don't talk with girls in this class?" Ashton asks

"I do but not that often,"

"Why is that?" He asks again

"It's none of your business, Ash,"

"Sassy. I like it," he winks and I roll my eyes. Duh, I think rolling my eyes kind of habit for me now.

"I know why!" Calum exclaims, "Because Seza is too short and fat."

He says it often and at first I mad at him but now I.... get use to it????

"Not funny. You idiot."

"Yup, Cal! It's not funny and at least she doesn't have big nose like you. Hahahahaha." Michael defends (shall I say 'defend'?) me and they four laugh uncontrollably.

"Seriously, Sez. Why? I'm curious too," Luke tilts his head to left and looks at me.

"I don't feel right talk with them. They are.... ok I guess but I can't get along when talk with them. They love to talk about shopping, handsome and famous boys in school while me kinda dislike those topics. So boring. I like to talk about boys too but only my faves and my cru-"

"SO YOU HAVE CRUSH ON SOMEONE?!" Calum yells

"Shït. You are so loud and no I don't!" I lie

"Who is he, Sez? Maybe we know him!" Luke says excitedly

"Nobody. C'mon just drop it!"

They nod but I still can see their smirks.

Oh my God! I regret my self for accidentally saying it to them.