Three

"Good morning Seza!" here we go again. It's still morning for my sake and he bothers me already.

I walk past him and don't say anything. I hear his laugh and his footsteps behind me.

"What?! I just arrived, man!" I spat

He laughs so loud. "I just wanna say good morning? Is that wrong?" Idiot. Does he think his 'I am an innocent boy' act will work on me? No.

I walk again to my seat and put my backpack on chair. He stares at me now and I pretend like he doesn't exist.

He keeps staring and staring.

"Scew you! What the hell do you want?!"

I hate it when people stare at me, it just..... annoying.

"What? I don't want anything, I just wanna stare at you,"

"It's impolite, Calum!" I scream.

He opens his mouth to say something but cut off of the bell. Thank God.

*****

We should have math class today but the teacher has something to do so she doesn't come. It means we have 2 free hours.

I sit all alone again because like usual, Pei leaves to talk with her new friends.

"Sezaaaaaaa!" not again.

Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael come to my table and make a circle around me. It always happens. Every single day.

"Fuçk off!"

"Whooaaa.... Chill there! Girls dont swear!" Ashton says

"I do and now don't bother me. Thank you."

"We just want to talk, Sez," Luke stares at me again and trying not to laugh.

No, they wont just talk. They will make fun of my self.

Michael grabs my hand and starts to pinch it. He always does it.

"Stop it!!!!! It hurts!" I flinch away from Michael's touch

"Yes, dumbass. Poor Seza, her hand must be hurt!" Calum swats Michael's hands. I know he just makes fun of me

"It's not my fault! Blame her because she has soft hands!" Michael laughs again and I just roll my eyes. He always says it every time I ask him why he keeps pinching my hands. It hurts because his pinch feel like an ant bites you.

I sigh and look at them.

"Will you guys ever stop bothering me?"

"Never." They four say in unison.