Six

That stupid smirk. I knew it! He must read my conversation with Daniel!

"Did you just?" I ask him. I can't help but glare at him

"What? I'll never forget every little things about you, Sez,"

And I am right! He read my conversation, this asshóle I swear.

I walk closer to him and try to punch him but he is faster than me so he runs away and now I'm running too! I don't know why I do it, of course it's stupid but my feet seem like wont stop.

He runs very fast and I feel tired already so I stop.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO COME BACK! IF YOU COME I SWEAR I'LL PUNCH YOU!" I yell so loud and he just laughs uncontrollably.

*****

I have economics class now. And Mrs. Neize had given us a task 2 weeks ago, we have to work in group and make Power Point about Bank.

Today is Calum and his group's turn to present their Power Point. And I'm waiting for them to start. Geez, they haven't started yet but I feel bored already.

"Ok, you can start now." Mrs. Neize says

Calum clears his throat, "Good morning Friends! Ok, now we are going to present about Bank. Pay attention, ok?"

I just wanna vomit, I mean he acts like he is a good boy now! But in the reality he is such a badass

"Pay attention, ok?'
Like he ever pays attention in class ew.

15 minutes later, they finish their presentation. And for your information, Calum kept making silly faces to me when Mrs. Naize didn't look at him during presentation. Duh, can I just slap him?

When they just wanted to close the presentation, Mrs. Naize's phone rings so she excuses her self to pick it up.
Class becomes crowded and noisy.
My mind tells me to shout at them so they can shut up but of course I don't have courage to do it.

"Daniel?" 3 girls in my class say unison

My head spins to the girls' voices so fast. They are looking at the projector.

And I feel like I wanna pass out because someone types 'DANIEL' on the laptop. Since the projector is connecting with the laptop, everybody in my class can see it. And beside it...................... Calum is standing with smirk on his face.

"I'll never forget every little things about you, Sez." He mouths. Oh, screw him!

Hi guys! Happy 108 readers by the way, I wanna say massive thank you to you all who read and vote on my story! It such a pleasure for me

ANDDDDD SPECIAL THANKS TO @CALCUMSION :) I see u girl. You always vote on every chapter. Thank you and thank you ♥

Hope you guys have amazing days xx