Ten

The bell is finally ringing. I immediately put my books in my bag and sling it on my shoulder.

"Stop," someone says. I look up to the person and Calum is standing in front of the door now.

"Cal, what the hell are you doing?" My classmate, Erick says. He just wants to go home. Like me. Like the others.

"Well, Seza has to forgive me first," he smirks

"What the f—"

"C'mon Sez, just forgive him!" Nathalia who is standing behind Erick yells.

Oh, shit! There is a line now. And the line is waiting me to forgive Calum. Screw you, Cal.

"Calum, cmon! Fück off,"

"I will but you have to forgive me first,"

"Ok! Fine! I forgive you." I say. Omg, he embarrassed me.

Calum steps aside for the door frame, so we can walk out from the class.

I'm so glad today is over.

                      *****

I'm lying on my bed with my phone out in front of me.

I keep scrolling on nothing until I found something interesting.

Story telling competition

Date: November 18th 2015

Place: Menara Wijaya School

Time: 7.00am-1.00pm

Further information, click the link below

So I did. I click the link and read the rules and everything. Well yeah, I really wanna win something especially English contest. There is no technical meeting since everything has explained on website already.
Well, the competition begins in 2 weeks.

                       *****

Since I read the announcement of story telling competition, I wrote the story after that. The theme is 'Flawed Humans' I wrote and finished the story on 2 hours.

I printed the story and now I'm starting to memorize it.
My parents really support me, so does my sister.

I do really wanna win so I'll work hard on it.

"It happened 3 months ago, she was in rush to go to school. She walked so fast.... Otherwise..... Duh, what's the next?" I say to my self.

Now I'm at class and the class hasn't started yet so here I am. Trying to memorize the story.

"What are you doing?"

Great. Calum is here now.

"None of your business," I say bitterly

He snatches the paper from me and his brown eyes are scanning the text. I don't do anything just sigh loudly.

"Can you give it back to me now?"

He gives it back, "So, what is that for?" "And no. Don't give me the 'It's none of your business' shít,"

"Why do I have to tell you everything?"

"Because I'm Calum," he laughs with the statement.

"C'mon Sez, just tell me,"

"You wont get over it, don't you? Uh.. So there is a story telling competition and I—"

"You are going to join it. Yeah, yeah.... I knew it," he waves his hand in air and pretending like he knows everything

"I'm not sure you are going to win by the way." with that he stands up and leaving me with pure shock on my face.

What the actual fück?

Hello! Whoa, can I get 3 votes on this chapter? It's not like I'm not grateful with 1 vote on the previous chapters but I just wanna see you guys enjoy this story and click the star button :) It wont take much of your time, just few seconds ♥

Ok bye :)