Nine

2 hours left till school over. All I wanna do now is go home and take a bath because I need it after what happened between Calum and I.

I asked Ash to leave me alone, at first he didn't want to but after forced him, he did. So, I'm sitting alone now.

I don't know where the hell Phi is, I'm sure she is with her new friends now.

Not long after that thought crossed my mind, the seat beside me occupied by someone whom I really hate. Calum.

"Go away!"

"No," he is crossing his hands now. His voice makes Michael who sits on the corner of the class, running towards us.

"Sezaaaa!" He screams in childish voice

"Michael, stop. I'm talking to her now," Calum glares at Michael

Calum keeps trying to talk to me but I still mad. Because everybody knows about Daniel now.

Calum gropes something on his pocket and pull it out.
I keep staring at the wall beside me and ignoring Calum.

"Sez, look at Cal now. He is holding something," Michael exclaims

"Who cares?" I say

"He is holding a candy and the back of the candy reads 'Don't mad at me :( ' "

I just roll my eyes, I mean does that candy even exist?

I just wanna say, 'Seriously?' But Mr. Alova comes to the class. Before leave, Michael whispers "Don't mad at him, Za."

He doesn't know why I'm mad that's why he easily said lik-

That candy. I see the candy that Michael said minutes ago. I bend down and grab it.

So that's true. The candy is exist.

Double update for you all :) Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I have made the story but Wattpad didn't work well so I have to re-publish it. Enjoy ^^