Oh.. \\ J.G

JG //

Indeed, he did feel that racing in his chest again when fingertips danced over his bare chest, trailing their way down to his waist, stopping there to grip at his hips. Gilinsky felt himself arch his back off the couch, while the blond above him continuously pounded into the bundle of nerves, delivering that delicious feeling from his head to his cock. Gilinsky cried out in pleasure, mixed with pain, as he felt a hand wrap around his member and pumping his hand around the sensitive shaft.

Jack smirked as he watched the man submit to him, squirming and moaning helplessly under him. Jack had no idea where this dominant side of him even came from, but it didn't seem to matter where it came from, when Gilinsky and he enjoyed each other like this. Fairly, Gilinsky seemed to love his position more as he snapped his hips with Jack's thrusts.

Whimper, "G-god.. Jay.." Gilinsky moaned as he rolled his head back, clenching his eyes shut as Jack pressed his cock against his prostate. Gilinsky held onto Jack's forearms, wrapping his legs around Jack's waist, pulling him more inside of him. Which resulted of Gilinsky and Jack shuddering and crying out, before catching each other in an embrace as they felt themselves coming close to erupting ecstasy.
Jack panted near Gilinsky's ear, as encouragement and praises came from the man under him, along the lines of "C'mon, baby, f-fucking - o-oh shit - come for me" , "J - Jay.. you're so good to m-me.. S-so fucking good--" , and "A-ah, harder, baby."

Jack couldn't contain himself as he found himself buried into Gilinsky's neck, and kissing at his neck, also scraping his teeth softly along with the wet kisses. He cried out before releasing himself into the man under him, as Gilinsky gasped and hissed in a breath.

As once Jack collected himself, and pulled away from his boy, who moaned softly and desperately attempting to feel the sensations, that made him see stars, by moving his hips against J.
        The blond smirked, and softly placed his hand around Gilinsky's neck,  " Didn't cum, baby? " He asked, and G groaned as Jack pressed his hips against him. He shook his head, "it's pretty obvious, Jack, I didn't cum! Why are you asking when you--" G gasped as Jack pulled out and slammed back in, who received a shaky moan. Not stopping, J continued to thrust roughly, leaving Gilinsky breathless and rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

"I'm sorry, baby, I don't think that's the way to talk, I expect an apology if you want to cum," Jack said in-between pants, watching his boy crying in such delightment.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I- Oh fuck! I-I—"

"Excuse me, but I didn't hear what you just said,

"I'm s-so sorry, baby boy.. l - let me cum, p-please!" Gilinsky cried, as Jack hummed in approval. The blond smiled darkly at his boy, and nodded,

"come on, baby, show me how good how you felt."

With that, Gilinsky yelped and emitted a throaty moan, mouth opened wide. He turned away in humiliation, panting. Eyelids threatening to shut, his body floating, as he swiped his tongue across his lips. Gilinsky kept his head to the side, but turned to look at Jack as he smiled with such softness.

G's heart fluttered as Jack leaned down, and pressed his lips softly against his, before deepening. Gilinsky moaned softly into the kiss, and pulled away, catching his bottom lip in between his teeth before grinning so brightly.

Their foreheads touching, both pairs of eyes staring into one another, different meanings in their eyes; sadly,

It's not mutual.

---

(yet) Hi, how's ya'll been? Jesus, this year was shit, amirite? haha--

//sobs uncontrollably

—trot