chapter. 2

♡jj♡

I sighed and hit the snooze button of my alarm clock, stopping the obnoxious beeping. I sighed as it turned off.

'School, Why does it even exist..' I thought and closed my eyes.

I would do anything else just to not go to school, but sadly I have to go.

I rolled off of the bed and stood up, then walking to the closet.

--skipping BC morning stuff is boring lol--

I looked out of the window and saw the school– also seeing Gilinsky at the front.

I turned to look at my mom, and she gave me a sad smile. She knows that I'll be coming home with bruises and a busted lip.

"Mom, Can you just call me in sick today.."

"I'm sorry, dear, but you have to go." She said. I sighed and slumped in my seat.

"– they're going to beat the fuck out of me, and you know that! Why aren't you doing anything about this!?" I shouted, and a small gasp came out of her mouth.

"Jack Edward Johnson, Don't speak to your mother like that! You are going in there, grow a pair and fight those bullies back!" She shouted back. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever.." I muttered, and got out. I left the vehicle with my mom still yelling. I walked to the front but someone moved infront of me. I didn't even have to look up to see who it is.

"Well, well.. Arguing with your mom is a good way to start the day, isn't it?" He spoke and I sighed.

I looked up at him and he had that annoying smirk on his face.

" Can you just leave me alone.." I said quietly and he chuckled. People were now circling around us.

"That's not a way to talk to the love of your life, is it?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Love of my life? Psh, you got it all confused.. You're anything else but the 'love of my life'.." I said making people laugh around us. The smirk on gilinsky's face faded.

His arms crossed.  " Cold much?" He said with a raised eyebrow. I sighed and looked at him, annoyed.

"Just fucking punch me so I can go to class!" I shouted, and the people around us starting chanting ' fight, fight, fight!'.

Gilinsky had this look on his face that he put on whenever he was about to beat me up, but he just turned on his heels. He pushed people out of his way and they booed at him.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, as the people went to their own things.

'Why didn't he punch me?' I thought and went inside.

I walked to Math class, passing Wilkinson and Maloley. They didn't even stop me or trip me, which is weird.

I went into the classroom and went to my usual spot, the back of the room.

The bell rang signalling that it was time to go to class. I took my backpack off and put it on the table, looking for my textbook.

In the corner of my eye, I saw someone sit beside me. I took my textbook out of my backpack and put the backpack on the floor, then put the book on the table.

I looked at the person beside me, and he smiled at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked forward.

Everyone were sat at their seats and Mr. Smith was already explaining what the class will be doing.

I looked at him again.

"Why are you sitting here.." I said and that smirk growing on his face again.

"Excuse me? I can sit anywhere I want, and I choose this seat." He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh my god, You're so annoying." I said, and rested my head on the table; looking away from him.

"Do you always treat the people that admire you like this?" He asked, and I scoffed.

"No, because nobody admires me. Who would even like me.." I said quietly at the last part, and yawned.

☆G☆

"No, because nobody admires me. Who would even like me." He said and whispered at the last part. He probably think that I didn't hear him but I did.

Low self esteem?  It's all your fault that hes like that. No it isn't. Yes, it is.

"Hey, um.. want t--" I was going to ask him if he wanted to hang out but Mr. Smith spoke loudly.

"Gilinsky, Care to share your conversation with the class?" He asked and everyone looked at me.

"No thank you, Cornelius." I said, calling him from his first name. Everybody laughed and he had an angered expression.

"Gilinsky, you know where to go.." he said, referring to the office.

" where? To fuck your bitch?" I said, and everyone laughed again. Mr . smith's face was red with anger.

"Office!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. I leaned down to Jack's ear and whispered.

"See you later, babe.." I said, seeing him flinch abit. I chuckled and got up from my seat then heading to the principal's office.