chapter. 3

Third person

Jack smirked as he walked out of the principal's office, looking forward to his tutoring session with the smartest student in this school, Jack Johnson. The principal discussed to him that he was failing math, so she set up Johnson to tutor Gilinsky.

The principal Mrs. Bruin told Mr. Smith to pass the message to Johnson, who just wanted to run away to avoid tutoring Gilinsky. Sadly, He couldn't.

       Gilinsky's dare from Nate was going to done with in about a week, he couldn't really stand flirting with Johnson; so did Johnson, himself.

Johnson felt suspicious about Gilinsky flirting with him, He didn't really like Gilinsky that way; Hell, he didn't even like him for making his life awful.

    A bell rang across the school, dismissing every student to lunch.  Johnson got up from his seat and quickly left the class to look for Jack.

Once Johnson spotted the boy, he hid in the crowd of students while looking where Gilinsky was heading. He was headed to the doors leading to the school yard, so Johnson followed slowly. (FBI MODE ACTIVATED)

   He stood by the doors while watching Gilinsky walk to the bleachers, where Sam Wilkinson and Nate Maloley stood. He kept watching until the trio walked away from the bleachers and to the football field.

Johnson took this time to run across the schoolyard and hide under the bleachers, he watched and listened to them talk about parties, girls and plans for fridays until..

Sam brought something up, "dude I haven't seen you do anything about the dare." Nate's laughter echoed throughout the field.

"Me either! Have you given up already?" He asked and Gilinsky scoffed.

"No, don't worry 'bout it! Johnson's going to be on his knees, crying like the little bitch he is." He said which made Sam and Nate burst into laughter, but angered the blond boy under the bleachers.

They continued talking about the dare and laughing while coming up with how they think Johnson will be like.

They didn't think he heard, and come up with a plan.

What do you guys think of my improved writing? :D Well atleast I think it has improved lol
-daniisonfire