eager

Eager , ea·ger /ē gar/
Adjective
(of a person) wanting to do or have something very much.

That was how Gilinsky felt, sitting in class, chewing on his bottom lip, looking at the blond boy who made him feel like this.
He couldn't describe the emotions he had except for eager, eager for Johnson again.

The ringing of the school's bell, indicating last period was over. The students stood and blocked Gilinsky's view.
The sea of students piled out of the class, and The boy Gilinsky watched was gone.

He stood and took his bag, then scurried to the door, looking for the blond boy. Also receiving a weird glance from Mr. greenie.
   Gilinsky stood in the middle of the crowd hall, looking for Johnson, then someone pulled him by the sleeve. He was dragged out of the hallway and out the front door of the school by the one and only, Jack Johnson.

" Hey Gilinsky! I saw you looking from me so here I am," Johnson smiled. Gilinsky scoffed and crossed his arms," I wasn't! I- I was looking for Tiffany.."

Johnson raised an eyebrow and smirked, ".. the lead cheerleader?  She's lesbian, Jack." Gilinsky blew raspberries with his tongue for a second, and pursed his lips.

"Okayfine, Yes.. I was looking for you baby," Gilinsky said with a smirk plastered on his face,  confidence flowing back into him. Johnson raised an eyebrow, and gave a playful glare at Gilinsky, which made want Johnson even more.

A smile grew on Johnson's face and asked, "Did you call me baby, Gilinsky?".

--------

Another drive to Gilinsky's house, another frisky Gilinsky wanting Johnson again.

Another day in Gilinsky's room, making Mr.popular moan as Johnson had his hands in Gilinsky's shirt, feeling his chest, and kissing Jack's neck. Johnson was straddling Gilinsky's waist, which was Jack's favorite foreplay position.
    Johnson trailed a hand from his abs down in between JJ's legs, Gilinsky's buldge already formed from Johnson's dirty whispering in the vehicle on the way there.

JJ used a finger to stretch the waistband of Gilinsky's boxer's then letting it go, making it snap onto Jack's skin. JJ removed his hand from Gilinsky's lower parts, then grinded his bum down onto Jack's hard-on. Jack rolled his head back, and hissed before letting out a quiet 'fuck, babyboy". He loved the way Johnson moved.

Johnson smirked, and crawled back so he would be in between Jack's legs, who watching him with his eyes clouded with want, and lust.

Johnson leaned down to Jack's buldge, then licked a line of the clothed shaft, making Jack groan and throw his head back.

"Jack.. please," Gilinsky begged quietly, trailing off.  Johnson only ignored, and kissed the buldge, latching his fingers on the waistband of Gilinsky's boxers. He loved the feeling.

He pulled them down, licking the tip of the shaft, making Gilinsky hum in pleasure.

Johnson pulled them down to Gilinsky's knees, and wrapped a hand around Gilinsky's member. He started pumped slowly, and Jack bucked his hips for more friction but Johnson used his other hand to keep Gilinsky's hips down. He thought of it as a dominant action.

Jack bit his lip, humming again, as Johnson licked his happy trail.
Gilinsky furrowed his eyebrows and his mouth open, letting a low loud moan, as Johnson took him all in his mouth.

Gilinsky tangled his fingers into Johnson's hair, but Johnson took hold of his wrists then tucking both of them under Gilinsky. He did not mind at all, He just loved the pleasure he was given.

Johnson looked at the boy who was a helpless moaning mess through his wet eyelashes, tears dampening them by Gilinsky's tip hitting repeatedly at the end of his mouth.

Gilinsky licked his lip, and moaned as Johnson bobbed his head at a faster pace.
Johnson pulled away from his shaft, then pumping it with his hand. Gilinsky's face scrunched and a loud moan escaped his mouth, while rolling his head back into the pillow.
The way Johnson did it made him overwhelmed, and feel so good.

Johnson smirked then circled his tongue around Gilinsky's tip, who was whimpering quietly, then taking him whole again. Johnson bobbed his head lower and higher, making the tip crash into the wall of the back of Johnson's mouth.

Gilinsky's bottom lip appeared swollen and a darker shade, due to the lip biting of attempts to prevent loud moans, failing each time. Gilinsky's moans became more louder, they became cracked and higher. Never has Gilinsky heard himself moan like that.

The familiar feeling of closeness erupted in the low parts of his abdomen, and he tried to say something to warn Johnson, but it came out as a stuttering mess.

"J-J-Ja–" His moan cut him off, and he tried bucking his hips again, but Johnson's hand still kept them in place, "— Jack...".

Johnson knew he was at the very brink so he pulled away, and pumped his shaft with his hand.  Johnson pointed the slit towards his face.

Few pumps was all Gilinsky needed before ejaculating on Johnson's face, and his head throw back as a low moan escaped his mouth.

Gilinsky , again, laid there, regaining his normal breathing as Johnson licked the lips. Johnson climbed off of the bed, and Gilinsky watched confusedly while Johnson walked to the connected bathroom.

"Where are you going," Jack asked, and Johnson turned around, chuckling.

"Going to wash your babies off," he said pointing at the semen that still remained on his face. Jack laughed softly, and Johnson turned around then entering the washroom.

He thought of why he felt this unknown emotion when he was around Johnson, Gilinsky had no clue he was starting to have affection for Johnson.

Hey, Hi, Hello, Bonjour!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday

But I have a question, is it weird shipping your brother with a 'douchebag'?

-Dani'ed out