Chapter One

I DO NOT OWN GRAVITY FALLS.

(Dippers POV)

I'm driving my ferrari aventador down the Origen state highway. I've been living in San Francisco ever since I graduated and got a job high up the chain of command in ENW incorporated. They are a multi million dollar company that work on renewable energies on a global scale. I'm the leader of the San Francisco head quarters, just bellow position as partner of business. I remember these roads well, as the ones me and Mabel used to drive along with Grunkle Stan before we all moved. I haven't seen Mabel since we graduated, and that was about a year ago. I have no idea where she went or what she's doing. I'm just as surprised that Wendy even wants me at her wedding, or even remembers I existed, cause I haven't seen or talked to her since she graduated, and that was even longer ago. Nevertheless, I'm happy she finally landed the right guy. Lee truly is a lucky fellow. I hang a right as I see a sign that reads "welcome to Gravity Falls." I breath out a sigh if relief.

"I'm home."

I swing into the Mystery Shack parking lot and park my car. Grunkle Stan, who happened to be standing outside at the time, is there with his jaw practically on the ground. I open the doors and hop out. I abandoned my old shorts and vest look for a jet black suit with purple tie, my hair slicked back with gel, diamond cuff links shining in the sun. But, I did have my tailor do something with all my suits. All of them have an extra large pocket sewn into the upper left hand side, in of which is journal number three. A keepsake from Ford as I left. I walk up to Stan and gently push his jaw back into place before giving him a quick hug and taking my stuff inside. I see ford at the table reading a paper, he looks up at me and goes back to his paper. "If your a tax collector looking for Stan Pines, he's outside."

I pull the journal out of its pocket and hold it under my Arm. "Ford, it's me. Dipper."

He squints at me. "Dipper, god my boy, I didn't even recognise you, you look so professional. And your voice us is different. I guess that's your car in the drive way, well, tell me my deer boy, how did you get all this money."

"Well, I'm the leader of the San Francisco HQ if ENW.inc. It's weird though, it was almost to easy to get to my position."

"I'm not surprised with your brain."

Suddenly, I heard a creaking from the stairs. I turn to see a man about 20. He was wearing a blue top and jeans. He stared straight at me. "Could you please keep if down. There are people trying to sleep up here."

I stare straight back at him. "Who are you?"

"Hi, I'm Joseph, Mabel's boyfriend." He holds out his hand to shake it.

I shake his hand. "I'm dipper, Mabel's twin."

He looked surprised. "Man, you look nothing like the descriptions I've had. It's nice to finally meet you."

I walk past him up the stairs when I see the only door that's closed. I knock.

"Joseph, is that you?"

I smile to myself. "And if it isn't?"

The door is suddenly flung open and Mabel launches herself into a hug. "Dipper, it's great to see you." She takes a step back. "You look so different. More, not you."

"Thanks Mabel."

She hugs me one last time. "Now if you don't mind I'm going back to sleep, I'm only getting half of my necessary protein and sleeping for two and I'm a little drowsy."

"Wait, you don't mean?"

"Yes dipper, I'm pregnant."

I give the biggest hug possible. "For how long."

"About three weeks now."

"Well, I'll let you get your rest then." She was about to close the door. "Oh and Mabel, we can't let it get like it was, I want to be able to talk to you and see you without having to come to some special event." I then went down stairs. I saw Joseph talking to Stan. I walk over. "Congrats man. Heard the news."

"Thanks Dipper. I'm going back up to Mabel. Se you later." With that, be had left.

I sit at the table. Stan tosses me a frosty beer as Ford opens it. I stare into it. "I can't believe Mabel's pregnant. I'm my mind she is still the sweet twelve year old when we first came here."

Ford looks up from his drink. "It was a big surprise for us all. One minute she was in sweater town the next she's on the train to motherhood."

We all down our beers, thinking about how life has passed us by.

OK GUYS. I NEED YOUR HONEST OPINION, BECAUSE IM TRYING A NEW WRITING STYLE AN I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT. ALSO, THIS IS MY FIRST DIPCIFICA FANFICTION EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN LART OF THIS FANDOM FOR AGES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR HONEST OPINION FOR HOW I AM DOING. ALL THE BEST.

~Zachfiction