1 - Princess

Jennifer  Chase played by Hailey Baldwin.

*Jennifer's POV*
"You're seriously having cold pizza for breakfast?" I ask walking into the living room/kitchen area of our modern apartment.

"Yes, you're seriously wearing no clothes again?" He winks referencing to me standing in the doorway with only a top and pants on. I smirk and carry on into the kitchen area.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks as I pour myself some orange juice.

"Well Joe, Caspar, Josh, Conor and Mikey are coming over about 2 to film that game of phones thing for Joe's channel and we are doing that brother vs best friend thing with Conor for your channel." I join Jack on the sofa and sit in the corner with my knees up.

"Yeah I know but what too you want to do until then?" He asked in kind of a flirty, seductive voice. I just shook it off, he probably didn't mean that.

"I don't know, I need to get ready and by then there would be no point going anywhere. Why don't you pick a movie while I take a shower." I say standing up walking into my bedroom, I hear a faint okay and close the door. I walk into my en-suite bathroom, take off my clothes and stand under the hot water feeling instantly relaxed as it hits my skin.

*Jack's POV*
I hear the doorbell and race over to it and open it to see the postman stood there with a box. I internally rolled my eyes as it was probably another random piece of shit that Jenn ordered. He handed it to me and made me sign the little machine. Of course I opened it because I'm annoying and just really nosy. It was the Kylie Jenner lip kits that Jenn ordered the other week. She has been waiting ages for these. I thought I be even more annoying by hiding them. I took the 4 smaller boxes out of the bigger box and shoved them into the deep pockets of my jogging bottoms. I hear the shower stop and I quickly put About Time on the TV knowing it's one of Jenn's favourite movies. A few minutes later she comes out of her room in an ADIDAS hoodie with the sleeves rolled up slightly and some black leggings.

"Jenn, you're lip kits came." I say and her eyes light up.

"Jack, for fuck sake." She says opening the empty box. I laugh standing up handing her one.

"Work for the others." I joke and she rolls her eyes

"Please Jack." She pouts walking over to me making a cute face and does her famous puppy dog eyes.

"I hate you." I chuckle giving into her puppy dog eyes and give her the other 3 boxes. "You won't get them so easy next time princess." I whisper in her ear walking past her to go and get dressed.

*Jennifer's POV*
"I hate you." Jack chuckles finally giving into my famous puppy dog face. I smile as he hands me the other boxes. "You won't get them so easy next time princess." He whispers in a sexy, husky voice right in my ear making a tingle go through my body. Why was that so hot?

I walk back into my room to put on some makeup, do my hair and put some different clothes on. I pick out a grey crop top, black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and a white cardigan. Just as I finish tying my hair into a ponytail I hear a knock at the door. I rush to answer it and behind it stand Joe, Josh, Caspar, Conor, Mikey and a random girl who I've never met before. I could already tell by looking at her we weren't going to get along. She had obviously bleached hair in curls, hoop earrings, a crop top even shorter than mine, some jean shorts that were short enough to be underwear, a nike zip up hoodie, she was holding a handbag, she was pretty much orange from fake tan and had so much makeup caked on her face.

We all exchanged hugs and I learnt that the girl is called Sasha and is also Mikey's cousin who has to stay with him whilst her parents are on a business trip in Asia. I was most surprised that she was only 16, and I am right, she is a bitch. All she said was 'hey' and then sat on the couch on her phone once again. Jack and I both exchanged a look and burst out laughing earning a dirty look from Sasha.

By the time we finished filming two videos it was 9pm due to all of the jokes and mess-ups. Conor and Josh are both sleeping over in the spare room and the others have left so we decide to order a chinese as none of us can't be bothered to cook. I get in some PJs and

I end up crashing on the sofa and only woke up when I was in Jack's arms. I opened my eyes slightly and looked up into the blue eyes of the boy carrying me. I yawn slightly and snuggle back into Jack's chest. He puts me into my bed and lays the cover over my body before exiting my room and closing the door. I smile to myself and then fall straight to sleep.

A/N: There it is! First chapter of  'Perfect Illusion' Thank you for reading:)