Task 2~

Who is ready for this next task??? I am. I am very ready! I am so excited. This will be the round when people will start to be eliminated. Guys, I am nervous and excited for this. This round will be hard, but I want to make it fun. You all have done so WELL, and you all have good spirits and have healthy competitive sides. Let's get on with the task. 

Task 2~

Word count: 3000 words, not exceeding 3,500 words, and no lower than 2,500 words. Make sure to list the word count on the story when you post it! Remember that fellow teammates are welcome to read their competitors stories, and to give encouragement and love. 

Prompt: I want you to write a 3000 word story one Melian the Mia. She is a very controversial character, and different people have different takes on her motives. She protected her people her whole life, but when Thingol died, she fled and left them. Was she overcome with grief and fled because of selfish reasons, or was there more to it? Therefore, I want to hear your take on what she was feeling, or some sort of situation that prompted her choices. Just get creative. This idea was purely Steve's, and he is a genius. For those of you who haven't read the Silmarillion, and aren't familiar with that, I want you to do one on Arwen and her thoughts about leaving Elrond and her brothers for Aragorn. Or something that prompted her to make that decision. The struggles in doing something like that must be hard, and I can't believe she did that... Because that ticked me off.... just saying. I like Arwen, I just wished she would have stayed. Anyways, you didn't come here to hear me rant. However, if you do know who Melian is, I really want to see you guys do that one. 

Character: Melian or Arwen. 

Item: In your story, a jewel has to be mentioned. I don't care if it's the Evenstare or a Silmaril. 

Writing Style: 3rd person:

Remember to tag the judges and I in your story, and make sure to put in the Hashtags. 

Are we excited yet???? Is this a good task? Is it challenging enough? Any suggestions for the next one? Deadline is the 10th of May. May change, so keep an eye out for that. 

Stars_Alight

Blackfeather69

riverdaughter1703

GerithorDunedain

BananaBam03

SashaSteveBlair

GuardOfMirkwoood

If I forgot to tag you, please tell me! Have fun!