스물 [short full]

> my eyes slowly closed as he kissed me lightly <

His slender arms found their way around my waist. His head quickly nuzzled into my neck. I found myself giggling like a child at his cute actions. I could feel his smile against my skin as he hugged me tightly and swayed from side to side. As we swayed, Jungkook faintly whispered into the crook of my neck.

"What was that Jungkook?" I smiled widely as he pecked my shoulder with his lips. He pulled away and looked at me.

"I was saying that you smelled nice." Jungkook quickly replied. I couldn't help but smile widely. As he spoke, i turned myself around to him.

"You have a very admirable smile." He said lowly as he stepped closer to me. I watched his actions and felt butterflies in my stomach. His eyes examined me before his hands gripped onto my waist. "You know that right?"

I responded with a slight nod and gulped down my words. His eyes turned darker as leaned down closer to me. His soft lips lightly grazed mine as he leaned even closer. My eyes slowly closed as he kissed me lightly.

My hands slowly creeped around his neck in my mission to pull him closer to me. Against my lips, i could feel him smirking. My knees felt weak as he pulled me into his body.

I could feel his hands moving lower down my waist. His lips parted with mine as he moved down to my jawline. He left light kisses to my neck.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I managed to say as i felt his lips attach to me.

"Something..." Jungkook whispered against my neck before he started sucking on my skin. All i could do was let out soft, gentle moans. His smile was evident pressed against my neck.

"J-Jungkook..." I stuttered as i felt a rush of pleasure spread over my body.
He hummed in response and continued to leave marks down my delicate neck.

"C-can we at least g-go somewhere else?" I tried to say before i moaned again. Jungkook pulled away and looked at me. I stared back in confusion until he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

+++++

this is a first for me so i apologise if it is horrible. part 2 and maybe a 3 to come. i am trying my hardest to write as much as i can for this book but i feel like it is slipping away from me... the end may be near for this book...

anyways i hope you enjoyed... love you!

--❀ author ❀ --