Them

To set the standard, each "chapter" shall be an entire story, poem, idea, etc. The pretty words in bold will give you some insight, or context.

Everyone remembers their first kiss, unless it was terrible, and those stories are often fondly told, example : 7th Grade Truth or Dare, classic "do some funky jazz in the closet", had to kiss this chick I kind of dug, turned out I was a natural.
However, how many of you remember the first time you kissed every person you've ever kissed? How many of you remember the first time you kissed the person you're [going to] spend / spending / spent your life with?
This isn't the exact story, but the ending is.

__________________________________________________

he sat alone.
he didn't really know where he was.
he didn't know how he got there.
he didn't really remember.
he doesn't remember anything anymore.

she saw him alone, and put her hand on his shoulder. she didn't know who he was but she wanted to.

he jumped.
he turned around to see who it was and stopped in his tracks.
it was a girl.
it was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.
the world was gray but she was color.
for the first time he could think of he saw color.
not one, not two, he saw them all.
blooming around her, within her, her every feature a rainbow.
the colors so bright it blinded him, but he couldn't look away.
at last he looked at her face, and he knew he must be dead.
he looked into her eyes, and they were the darkest night.
he looked into her eyes, and they were the starriest sky.
he looked into her eyes, and he saw forever.

she looked at him ogling her, and giggled, waving at him. it took him a second, but he waved back, and for some reason his shyness made her laugh more and red appeared in his cheeks. she stopped laughing and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the night.

he looked down at her hand.
he knew he should feel something but he didn't.
he realized she was talking, but didn't answer.

she listened to him speak, and led him through the park as he talked for hours, and she knew everything about him.

he listened for hours.
he felt like he had known her forever.
after time had ended and they were still walking he saw.
he saw the trees, and the grass, and the sky, and the stars, and the moon.
for the first time he could think of he saw the world.
life all around him, the world blooming.

she watched him take in the world as if for the first time, and in it, saw the wonder of a child in the eyes of a dead man walking. she found that she had never seen someone so beautifully broken as she saw him experience the world. she looked into his bright blue eyes, looking everywhere except at her, and saw a lifetime of sadness in the face of someone who had hardly any living done.

he stopped and looked at her.
he saw the world around her aflame with the color of life anew.
she was a beacon of color.
he saw her lean forward.

she kissed him, knowing in her mind there couldn't be another.

she kissed him and it felt like lightning.
it felt like the sky itself had been torn asunder and he felt rain for the first time.
it felt like he felt the morning breeze for the first time.
it felt like his heart beat for the first time.
all at once it was the most terrible and wonderful feeling he had ever felt.
he wanted it to stop, and he knew he'd die if it did.

all at once it was as if the floodgates of his mind had been opened, and like a river flooding the drybed, he felt it all, everything for the first time. he felt happiness, and sadness; dead and alive; anger and love; the sun and stars; the earth and the moon; his heart and his lungs.

he was alive for the first time, and his eyes were closed, but the world exploded with every color imaginable, she was the sun, she was the moon, she was the stars, she was the earth.

he felt it all and he felt nothing.

and once again he felt the world fade to black

and all he felt

was

her.