Ch. OVA

- 1 week later-

"Yoooo Rin!" (Name) poked at her beloved shark boy trying to get his attention.

"Hm?" He responded still keeping his eyes glued to the... Shark documentary he was watching. Wow imagine that.

"Can we watch something  thats actually interesting." She said bluntly, obviously wanting to watch something else.

"What are you talking about? This is as interesting as things get." Rin looked offended from (Name's) remark, it was quite hilarious. 

"Aw are you offended that I said your species wasn't interesting?" (Name) said in a mocking baby-voice tone. She thought it was funny how Rin could be really sensitive over certain things. It just made it more fun to pick at him though.

Rin shot a glare torwards her, growling lowly, his shark teeth showing. Within a blink of an eye he pinned his girlfriend to the couch. 

"How's this for interesting." He smirked, beginning to straddle her waist so she couldn't get up.

"You ass fart." (Name) struggled beneathe him but he didn't budge. He just sat there giving a cocky look.

"Aw are you sad you can't escape the shark?" Rin mimicked her tone from earlier.

(Name) soon gave up and just laid there staring up at him.

"Oooo you got me. Darn. Ok now get off." She deadpanned, awaiting for the shark man to roll off of her.

"And why would I do such a thing?" He brought his face closer to hers, his muchevious grin growing by the minute.

She stiffened when Rin nuzzled his nose into her neck, inhaling her nice scent. 

"Mmm... You always smell so nice..." Rin grazed his lips against her jawline, causing her to snicker a bit from the tickling feeling from it. He then landed his lips on her ear, beginning to nip at the lobe. 

"Hey hey HEY! Watch the teeth..." (Name) grunted out when he bit down a little too hard. 

"Oops." He chuckled lightly. He blew lightly into her ear, causing shivers to race down her spine, but in a pleasureable way. He traced his lips back down your neck and began to kiss and lick. He was tired of all of this silence.

"Mm..." You would let out some nice grunts every once im awile but it wasn't enough. 

Rin stopped what he was doing and looked into your eyes.

"Since you make music, why don't you make some right now with those moans of yours I love to hear so much..." Rin smirked deviously as he grinded his hips against (Name's).

"Wha- mmm...." Wasn't enough for Rin. He sloppily licked up (Name's) neck and then made his way to her lips. He met hers with his and attacked them passionately. Rin parted her lips instantly with his tongue, not even giving her the choice to decline his entrance. He ran his hands up into her (h/c) locks,  deepening the kiss as much as he could. Soft moans began to erupt from (Name's) throat. Rin's tongue swirled in her mouth and intertwined with her tongue. 

They needed to breathe of course so (Name) to forcefully push Rin back a bit for some air. They seperated, panting heavily. 

"How was that music?" You asked.

"Well... I've heard louder..." He smirked, showing off his shark teeth again. 

(Name) chuckled and hit him playfully. She then adjusted herself under him which made him yelp in pain.

"Whats wrong?" She asked, a little concerned.

Rin's face was red. "You just... Hit a certain sensitive spot is all...." Rin turned his face feeling embarrassed.

(Name) took this chance to get all cocky. She grazed her knee against his bulge.

"Aw is the shark turned on?" She grinned evilly.

Rin grunted, as he clenched his teeth slightly from the throbbing pain, he gripped (Name's) hips in the process. 

(Name) grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down so she could whisper in his ear.

"Let's go to the bedroom and solve that problem. I bet the music will so much louder this time."

END.

----

a/n

Sorry if there is a LOT of point of view changes... Too lazy to fix them. But yea have some steamy broccoli. 

This kind of a look into the sequel too bc the sequel will be SO much more steamier and sexier so um yea stay tuned xD