Ch. 3

Holy crap people actually read this xD well lemme just hug you all just omg im really shocked i thought no one would read this x3 hell i even got a vote thankkkss! just cuz of that one persons vote ya'll get a third chapter :D more votes = more chapters or me being bored = more chapters lol mk so leeeets read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up with a yawn and stretched out onto your couch. You felt something heavy on your stomach and something wet dripping down your neck. You looked up to see the shark on you, drooling on your neck. Your eyes widened and you gave him a good pop on the head.

"EW RIN STOP DROOLING YOUR NOT A DOG." As you made that comment you pushed him off of you as he woke up suddenly, drool still dangling from his mouth. You shook your head and chuckled a bit seeing how childish he looked like that.

"Wha....?" He said, completely oblivious to what just happened.

"God, Rin you need to learn to sleep with your mouth closed you got drool all over me." You touched your neck and wiped the drool off of and then wiping the same hand on Rin's shirt.

"Oh heh.... oops..." He said rubbing the back of his neck. As you stood up from the couch you stretched once more and put your hair in a pony tail to get the annoying strands out of your face. 

"Hungry?" You asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Hell yea I'm hungry." He followed you into the kitchen and then suddenly remembered what he did last night. His cheeks grew flustered but he quickly hid it when you turned to him.

"Oooookaaaay what are you hungry for? Knowing you it's something spicy right? Nothing too sweet." You said in a mocking tone trying to imitate Rin's voice. Rin chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Just fix whatever (Name)." He responded still chuckling. 

"SPICY OMELETTE." You suggested.

"Um sure?" Rin headed to the fridge getting out all of the ingredients. You got out a pan and fixed the stove and got out utencils. (idek if i spelled that right lol) 

- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPICY OMELETTE.

"I gotta admit (Name) you can sure as hell cook." Rin chuckled as he leaned back in his chair satisfied.

"Well yea I kinda had to learn it and stuff ya know." You gave a quick smile before getting up and taking up the dishes.

 "Oh yea... Her parents kind of abandoned her huh?"  Rin thought watching as she began washing the dishes. "I mean Haru seems fine on his own but (Name) doesn't really seem like the type of girl who should live alone... " Rin continued watching her as she began cleaning the whole kitchen she did it pretty quickly too. She then began sweeping the floor, at that moment Rin stood up and took the broom from her.

"Um exscuse you can I finish cleaning my floor." You asked holding out your hand expecting the broom to be returned to it.

"No. I'll do it." He responded already beginning to sweep.

"Huh? No no I can do it just fi-" Rin cut you off.

"(Name), I said I'll do it. You don't have to do everything on your own you know." He never looked up at her and continued sweeping.

You stood there and watched as Rin swept your floor, it felt weird having someone do something like this for you, especially something so simple as sweeping.

"Heh, and she and everyone else calls her lazy.... " Once Rin was finished sweeping he put the broom back where it belonged and found a zoned-out (Name).

"Uh (Name)? You ok?" He asked placing a hand on her head.

"Huh? Oh yea. It's just weird having someone do a house chore for me hah." She flashed a grin and chuckled. 

"Thanks Jaws." She smiled and gave him a quick hug as a 'thank you'.

Of course Rin was enjoying the shit out of that 2 second hug. When you pulled away Rin held onto your hand.

"I'll do more house chores for you if you want." He grinned.

"Nah, it's ok that one thing you did was enough." You smiled at him in a way he rarely sees you smile. You gave a soft innocent smile that had 'thank you' written all over it, and 'soft' and 'innocent' weren't exactly words that people would use to describe you.

"Rin." You said not looking at him.

"Yea?" He leaned on your counter and looked right at you.

Your lips curved up into a mischevious smile.

"Wanna visit my job tomorrow night?"

"Your job? is it that secret summer job you were talking about?" Rin questioned.

"Well yea! Come at midnight to this address." You quickly handed him a sticky note with the address and time on it. Rin has never even seen this address before. 

"If you come I'll show you a sight you've never seen before." You winked and gave a toothy grin and turned away to head into the the living room.

When she left the only thought going through Rin's mind was:

"She's a fuckin stripper ohmygod."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayeeee chapter 3 yeeT k well yea here's this. So are you really a stripper or is Rin wrong? Find out in chapter 4 heheheheheh if i get some votes or comments chapter 4 will be posted quicker. ;D